Which MBTI type loves ice cream the most? | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type loves ice cream the most?

88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
I think it's ESFP because I loves ice cream!

I bet ISTJs don't love ice cream because they're like boring and stuff.

Amirite?

icecream.jpg

MOTHERFUCKIN' ICE CREAM!

Reactions: invisible
hahaha chaz you're such a cock :p i still love you though

This is serious thread guys!

[video=youtube;hLbI1bR52Rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLbI1bR52Rw[/video]

Holy shit Gelato. and Sorbet.

I want coffee flavoured ice-cream but the only brand I've found in the supermarket here is like $10 for less than 1L or something .. can't decide if its worth it.

Holy shit Gelato. and Sorbet.

I want coffee flavoured ice-cream but the only brand I've found in the supermarket here is like $10 for less than 1L or something .. can't decide if its worth it.

Deli's usually sell Gelato, its a specialty item thats usually made on site. In my opinion its far superior to Tip Top (bleh).

MINT CHOC CHIP!

Man I can eat ice cream in the dead of winter. Honey badger don't give a shit.

Reactions: grt$5vb
I always enjoy a good, quality chocolate ice cream. However I'm still looking for one that isn't too sweet (maybe I should make my own), something roughly 60% to 70% cocoa solids. For me thats the test of any icecream company or deli, vanilla and chocolate icecream, if those two flavors aren't up to par then the rest isn't worth the calories to try.

Type analysis guys! Which type loves ice cream the most?

Nu-uh, NFs love ice cream the most!!! :m123:

Four words: Italian Chocolate Chip Gelato

Bleh. I cream is okay

I wouldn't say I love it though. I will let the crazy extrovert have this one....freaking extroverts.

isfps because ice cream applies to our flights of hedonism....and the colors r purty like art or something

If I could get away with it without getting sick, I'd eat ice cream all day long. My favorites? Braums holiday specials: Pumpkin ice cream and eggnog ice cream.

They make me tingly inside. :D

We need [MENTION=387]IndigoSensor[/MENTION] ( sad face :( ) to chime in for his love of butter to make this thread complete.

But but but mods aren't supposed to troll.... (;

MINT CHOC CHIP!

Man I can eat ice cream in the dead of winter. Honey badger don't give a shit.

My favourite flavour!!!!!!!!!

Also, green tea ^o^

i dont crave ice cream often though, even in summer... not my favourite food texture