Which Marvel superhero are you? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which Marvel superhero are you?

Magneto Erik Lehnsherr

28.png

You have a unique point of view, and isn’t easy to persuade. You are able to stand firm on your grounds. In this ever changing world, that is what makes you stand out.

Magneto can control the Earth's magnetic field, He used to be a Professor X of good friends, due to human reason parted ways with Professor X. In the unaltered timeline, he founded the Brotherhood mutants, Professor X became enemies. Because humans have been persecuted lost loved ones, Magneto extreme hatred of mankind, and prevent him repeatedly with the X-Men, The Avengers superhero team and other enemies. “X-Men Reversing the future” reversal timeline, he and Professor X gradually recognized by the other exhibits philosophy trend.

This question?

View attachment 55745

I put dog first, then took it again and put circle. Got the same results :tearsofjoy:
The right answer isn't even on there.

2+2=4. The word fish has 4 letters.
3+3=6. The word infinity has 6 letters.
7+7=14. There is no option for a word with 14 letters in the answers.

This question is BS. :D

Anyway,
You are:

Black Widow
9.png

You are mysterious. No one could ever know that beneath your tough appearance, there's something very sensitive and vulnerable deep inside your heart.

Natasha Romanoff was a young Soviet citizen when her government chose to train her in espionage. During her time in the infamous Red Room Academy, she became the master spy known as the Black Widow. Early in her career, the Black Widow clashed with Iron Man, but her loyalty to her country waned and eventually she switched sides and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. She later joined the Avengers, and has served with distinction on that team many times.

This was actually an interesting quiz, as the questions weren't transparent.

That being said, I got Jean Grey/Phoenix

21.png

You are an impulse driven person, passionate and brave. Someone who is willing to stand up to their mistakes.

Phoenix Jean Grey, as the X-Men X universe only five mutants. Her body has the power of the Phoenix universe strongest. She can read the power of other people's sense of consciousness, and can manipulate any substance. She was able to generate force fields, can fly and stimulate heat molecules to generate shock waves rapidly. When her spiritual power came to a complete awakening, the power of the gods came upon them, and its strength was almost limitless,

I wish... but no. lol

Charles Xavier (Prof. X)
27.png

You are calm and self-controlled, someone with great insight. A dependable team player and a great leader.

Professor X is the founder and leader of the X-Men. Xavier is a member of a subspecies of humans known as mutants who are born with superhuman abilities. He himself is an exceptionally powerful telepath who can read and control minds of others. He was able to connect all the ordinary people and mutants in the world. He can also be a powerful psychic abilities to kill everyone in the world by virtue of the device.