Which Marvel superhero are you? | INFJ Forum

Which Marvel superhero are you?

Black Widow
9.png

You are mysterious. No one could ever know that beneath your tough appearance, there's something very sensitive and vulnerable deep inside your heart.

Natasha Romanoff was a young Soviet citizen when her government chose to train her in espionage. During her time in the infamous Red Room Academy, she became the master spy known as the Black Widow. Early in her career, the Black Widow clashed with Iron Man, but her loyalty to her country waned and eventually she switched sides and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. She later joined the Avengers, and has served with distinction on that team many times.

Black Widow
9.png

You are mysterious. No one could ever know that beneath your tough appearance, there's something very sensitive and vulnerable deep inside your heart.

Natasha Romanoff was a young Soviet citizen when her government chose to train her in espionage. During her time in the infamous Red Room Academy, she became the master spy known as the Black Widow. Early in her career, the Black Widow clashed with Iron Man, but her loyalty to her country waned and eventually she switched sides and joined S.H.I.E.L.D. She later joined the Avengers, and has served with distinction on that team many times.

Me too but . . .

Deadpool

You are:

Black Widow
9.png

What did you guys put as answer to the numbers question? I thought it was neat. :D

I couldn't go back on that one question. Let me try again.

Edit: Still the same. Okay.

You are:

Black Widow
9.png

What did you guys put as answer to the numbers question? I thought it was neat. :D

I couldn't go back on that one question. Let me try again.

Edit: Still the same. Okay.

This question?

upload_2019-7-6_12-47-28.png

I put dog first, then took it again and put circle. Got the same results :tearsofjoy:

19.png

I got Deadpool. Heh. Not many people on here would think this, I think. I relate somewhat, but I think it's off a bit.

You are the definition of CRAZY, unpredictable is your tagline. But you are functional in your own way. You are very detailed, and you can detect the slightest variations.