which jung archetype are you? | INFJ Forum

which jung archetype are you?

The Caregiver

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr.

Reactions: Puzzlenuzzle
The Explorer

Screenshot_2014-09-12-22-31-54.png

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Yep. That sounds pretty accurate.

You're the sage! According to Carl Jung, the sage represents wisdom and the search for truth. You are wise beyond your years, patient and a deep thinker. You're driven by a thirst for knowledge. One of your greatest fears is being ignorant, misled, or duped. You're incredibly intelligent but you risk over analyzing until you're incapable of actually making a decision. You're an old soul and wise beyond your years, but Jung would tell you don't get lost in the clouds!

Yep. That sounds pretty accurate.
Sounds more like an intj.. ;)

Sage

The Caregiver

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr.

I'm the Hero:

You're the hero! Carl Jung identified this archetype in almost every myth, regardless of culture or religion. You're the one who saves the day! You have a strong desire to prove your worth through courageous acts. You're strong willed, adventurous and always willing to sacrifice your happiness for the common good. Your biggest fear is being weak or vulnerable. Beware of being arrogant. Let yourself save the day, but don't talk about it non-stop -- let your actions speak for themselves.

^ This is true.

Sage.

The Caregiver
3347a724-083a-46ba-afc5-0d461fcb2317.jpg

*squints* I dunno if this is true... I do like the picture though :3

I am the explorer..... a bit surprising really, for Me!

Last edited:
The Sage

The Sage

image.jpg

The Sorcerer
399px-Fetich_Magician.jpg
You're the Sorcerer!(But not the Magician) Jung identified this archetype in few dark leader models throughout history. You're the epitome of subjective logic : the selfish zealot and twister of facts. Everyone shudders as you make your cyclic points. You truly love yourself and your greatest fear is having no followers. You manifest disinformation and pervert good will toward all to your own sinister ends. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to reveal your true identity for fear of retribution from the righteous.

agBzUt5.jpg

"You're the Rebel! You see injustice everywhere and you want to shake up the entire system! According to Jungian psychologists, this type believes rules are made to be broken and is driven by the desire to shock and provoke people. You're deeply principled but you're a free spirit with few boundaries. You have the potential to really change things, but don't be so extreme. Reign in your rebellious spirit and you'll see how much impact you can really make!"

Well, I did really enjoy Red Faction, I suppose that's something.

The Caregiver
3347a724-083a-46ba-afc5-0d461fcb2317.jpg

You're the caregiver! Jung identified this archetype in many goddesses and female role models throughout history. You're the mother figure: the selfless caregiver and helper. Everyone comes to you for advice. You truly love others as yourself and your greatest fear is selfishness and ingratitude. You manifest compassion and generosity. A Jungian psychologist would tell you to be careful not to be taken advantage of and never let yourself play the martyr

The Rebel

c92b2102-ded4-47ff-af93-2b9963447b3d.jpg

You're the Rebel! You see injustice everywhere and you want to shake up the entire system! According to Jungian psychologists, this type believes rules are made to be broken and is driven by the desire to shock and provoke people. You're deeply principled but you're a free spirit with few boundaries. You have the potential to really change things, but don't be so extreme. Reign in your rebellious spirit and you'll see how much impact you can really make!

- Advising a rebel to reign in their rebellious spirit probably wouldn't go over so well.

I rebel against my result.

Also, that "loosing control" was a possible answer to one of the questions made me :(.