Waving Sage
Oct 4, 2008
A Hippie Commune
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
Find out here:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/ladyofthehouse7/which-house-md-character-are-you/index.php

You Scored as Dr. Allison Cameron

177199_70631.jpg

You're Dr. Allison Cameron, the beautiful young immunologist on Dr. House's team. You are warm and compassionate and because of this, pretty much everyone likes you. You've had a lot of obstacles in your past, but through hard work you've overcome them while still retaining your optimistic and hopeful demeanor. Just make sure you don't always wear your heart on your sleeve, because someone as sensitive as you can get their feelings hurt all too easily!

You Scored: Dr. Allison Cameron 80%, Dr. Lisa Cuddy 75%, Dr. Robert Chase 75%, Stacy Warner 65%, Dr. Eric Foreman 60%, Dr. James Wilson 60%, Dr. Gregory House 50%, Patient of the Week 35%

You Scored as Dr. Gregory House
You are Dr. Gregory House, the brilliant diagnostian. You are widely repected for your medical know-how, but your bedside manner however, leaves something to be desired. A tad antisocial, you generally only surround yourself with a small group of people you have deemed worthy. You have a quick wit and a sharp tongue, and sometimes say things without consideration for others' feelings. You've constructed your own rules and moral code to live by, and at the the end of the day the only person you worry about answering to is yourself.

75% Dr. Gregory House
75% Dr. Allison Cameron
65% Dr. Lisa Cuddy
60% Patient of the Week
55% Stacy Warner
45% Dr. James Wilson
35% Dr. Robert Chase
25% Dr. Eric Foreman

oh wow. I'm House AND Allison o_OU

I got Lisa Cuddy and Eric Foreman both at 70%. They gave me Cuddy based on a tie breaker question!

I'm not a woman!

*stomps off angrily*

I'm soooo going to get House on this. My mom is always telling me how much House reminds her of me.

Haha, yup, told you so. I got House and by a large margin too...just answered truthfully about myself.

Last edited:
House

You Scored as Dr. Gregory HouseYou are Dr. Gregory House, the brilliant diagnostian. You are widely repected for your medical know-how, but your bedside manner however, leaves something to be desired. A tad antisocial, you generally only surround yourself with a small group of people you have deemed worthy. You have a quick wit and a sharp tongue, and sometimes say things without consideration for others' feelings. You've constructed your own rules and moral code to live by, and at the the end of the day the only person you worry about answering to is yourself.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy
90% Dr. Gregory House
90% Stacy Warner
80% Dr. Robert Chase
80% Dr. Eric Foreman
70% Dr. Allison Cameron
50% Dr. James Wilson
45% Patient of the Week
40%
woot!

Dr. Allison Cameron 80%
Dr. Gregory House 65%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy 65%
Dr. Eric Foreman 60%
Patient of the Week 60%
Dr. Robert Chase 55%
Stacy Warner 55%
Dr. James Wilson 40%

I LOSE!

I got the Aussie... :pout:

You Scored as Dr. Robert Chase
You are Dr. Robert Chase, the pretty boy Aussie intensivist. You are mainly concerned with looking good, (whether it be in appearance or performance.) You believe in working hard and playing harder.

You Scored as Dr. James Wilson
You are the oncologist, Dr. James Wilson. You are basically good natured and friendly. You are always ready to lend a hand or a shoulder to cry on. You are a loyal and trustworthy friend and it's no wonder so many people seek your advice and enjoy keeping your company.

Dr. Lisa Cuddy 75%
Dr. James Wilson 75%
Dr. Allison Cameron 75%

Last edited:
You Scored as Patient of the Week

You are a Patient of the Week. From the secrets you keep to the questionable actions you take, you definitely have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations. Good thing you have people you can depend on to bail you out!

Dr. Allison Cameron 80%
Patient of the Week 80%
Stacy Warner 75%
Dr. Robert Chase 65%
Dr. Gregory House 60%
Dr. James Wilson 55%
Dr. Eric Foreman 45%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy 40%

What the heck is that supposed to mean? =/

You Scored as Patient of the Week

You are a Patient of the Week. From the secrets you keep to the questionable actions you take, you definitely have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations. Good thing you have people you can depend on to bail you out!

Dr. Allison Cameron 80%
Patient of the Week 80%
Stacy Warner 75%
Dr. Robert Chase 65%
Dr. Gregory House 60%
Dr. James Wilson 55%
Dr. Eric Foreman 45%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy 40%

What the heck is that supposed to mean? =/

Obviously it's suggesting you're sick =/ wow, a test called you sick!

177202_70634.jpg

You Scored as Stacy Warner
You are Stacy Warner, a constitutional lawyer and House's old flame. Fierce and more than capable of holding your own in an argument, you are a force to be reckoned with in your own right. Your only weakness is that you sometimes don't know whether to listen to your heart or your head.

Stacy Warner
80%
Dr. Gregory House
70%
Patient of the Week
60%
Dr. Allison Cameron
60%
Dr. Robert Chase
50%
Dr. James Wilson
50%
Dr. Eric Foreman
40%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy
35%

You Scored as Stacy Warner

You are Stacy Warner, a constitutional lawyer and House's old flame. Fierce and more than capable of holding your own in an argument, you are a force to be reckoned with in your own right. Your only weakness is that you sometimes don't know whether to listen to your heart or your head.

Stacy Warner
95%
Dr. Gregory House
90%

Patient of the Week
65%
Dr. Eric Foreman
60%
Dr. Robert Chase
60%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy
50%
Dr. James Wilson
40%
Dr. Allison Cameron
35%

You're Dr. Allison Cameron, the beautiful young immunologist on Dr. House's team. You are warm and compassionate and because of this, pretty much everyone likes you. You've had a lot of obstacles in your past, but through hard work you've overcome them while still retaining your optimistic and hopeful demeanor. Just make sure you don't always wear your heart on your sleeve, because someone as sensitive as you can get their feelings hurt all too easily!

Dr. Allison Cameron 95%
Patient of the Week 65%
Dr. Gregory House 65%
Stacy Warner 65%
Dr. Robert Chase 60%
Dr. James Wilson 50%
Dr. Eric Foreman 45%
Dr. Lisa Cuddy 40%

Dr. Allison Cameron
95%
Stacy Warner
85%