MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
Find out here:

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/lossefalme/which-firefly-character-are-you/

I had a tie, Simon and Mal.

You Scored as Simon Tam

You haven't really done much physical work in your life, but you do like to help people. You can't resist saving someone, even if it means endangering your own life, and when it comes to family you will do anything to protect them.

58733_24145.jpg

You Scored as Captain Mal Reynolds

It's your way or the highway, but for some reason your friends stick around anyway. Probably because they know no matter how harsh you might be sometimes, you'll always have their back (or come to their rescue) in a sticky situation.

58728_24140.jpg

You Scored: Simon Tam 83%, Captain Mal Reynolds 83%, Inara Serra 67%, Shepard Book 67%, River Tam 50%, Wash 50%, Kaylee Frye 50%, Zoe 17%, Jayne Cobb 0%

Wow, the same score on 4 people? Zen, I haven't seen the movie in ages and never watched the series, so I hope this isn't an incriminating result. :)

You Scored as Shepard BookYou're very respectable and though people sometimes get annoyed by your preachy-ness, they can't help but wonder about the mystery of your past. You generally try to be good, but understand that sometimes one just has to be bad.

Shepard Book
67%

Kaylee Frye
67%

Captain Mal Reynolds
67%

Simon Tam
67%

Inara Serra
33%

Wash
33%

Jayne Cobb
33%

Zoe
17%

River Tam
0%

Wow, the same score on 4 people? Zen, I haven't seen the movie in ages and never watched the series, so I hope this isn't an incriminating result. :)

Well, as a big fan of the movie and series, I'd say don't worry about it :becky:

I think I'd only be mortified if I scored clear and away as Jayne ;-)

You Scored as Wash You balance work and home well... usually. You generally try not to be serious and like to have fun with whatever activity you're engaged in.

Wash100%Simon Tam83%Kaylee Frye67%Captain Mal Reynolds67%Zoe50%Shepard Book33%Jayne Cobb33%Inara Serra17%River Tam0%
You Scored as a : Wash Wash 100% Simon Tam 83% Kaylee Frye 67% Captain Mal Reynolds 67% Zoe 50% Shepard Book 33% Jayne Cobb 33% Inara Serra 17% River Tam 0%
58730_24142.jpg

I'm guessing I'm gonna get Jayne.

brb :D

Came down to a tie breaker with Zoe, Mal and Jayne :D

You Scored as Zoe
You're tough and not one to mess with. Only your spouse sees your softer side. You're extremely loyal to your friends and deadly to your enemies.

58727_24139.jpg

I had a tie as well

You Scored as Inara Serra
Beautiful and always dressed in your best, everyone wishes they were with you. Unfortunately, you wish you were with someone else who you currently can't really be with... but nevermind that. You've still got your fancy dresses and poetic advice.

******and*****

It's your way or the highway, but for some reason your friends stick around anyway. Probably because they know no matter how harsh you might be sometimes, you'll always have their back (or come to their rescue) in a sticky situation.

Captain Mal Reynolds
83%
River Tam
67%
Inara Serra
67%
Wash
67%
Simon Tam
50%
Zoe
33%
Kaylee Frye
33%
Shepard Book
17%
Jayne Cobb
0%

You Scored as River Tam
Some would call you strange, maybe even crazy. But that's just because they're jealous of your intelligence. You are generally reserved and quiet, but can turn into a vicious killing machine if someone pushes the right buttons...

River Tam 100%
Captain Mal Reynolds 100%
Wash 100%
Zoe
100%
Shepard Book
83% Kaylee Frye
83%
Simon Tam 83%
Inara Serra
50%
Jayne Cobb 33%
58734_24146.jpg

58728_24140.jpg

Captain Mal Reynolds
100%
Zoe
83%
Shepard Book
83%
Simon Tam

83%
Jayne Cobb
67%
River Tam
50%
Wash
50%
Kaylee Frye
33%
Inara Serra
33%

You Scored as Shepard Book You're very respectable and though people sometimes get annoyed by your preachy-ness, they can't help but wonder about the mystery of your past. You generally try to be good, but understand that sometimes one just has to be bad.

Shepard Book100%Simon Tam83%Inara Serra67%River Tam50%Wash50%Captain Mal Reynolds50%Zoe33%Kaylee Frye33%Jayne Cobb33%
58732_24144.jpg
Wha...?

You Scored as Shepard BookYou're very respectable and though people sometimes get annoyed by your preachy-ness, they can't help but wonder about the mystery of your past. You generally try to be good, but understand that sometimes one just has to be bad.

Shepard Book
67% Simon Tam
67% Captain Mal Reynolds
67% River Tam
67% Inara Serra
50% Wash
50% Jayne Cobb
50% Zoe
33% Kaylee Frye
17%

Threeway tie.

You Scored as Zoe
You're tough and not one to mess with. Only your spouse sees your softer side. You're extremely loyal to your friends and deadly to your enemies.

You Scored as Kaylee Frye
Always the cheerful one in the group, you help others to find the bright side of a situation. Some may get tired of your endless enthusiasm, but hey, it's the only way to survive out in the black!

83% Kaylee
83% Malcolm
83% Zoe
67% River
67% Simon
67% Wash
50% Shepard
33% Inara
17% Jayne

I don't want to die.

58730_24142.jpg

Not gonna take the test. I'll tell you right now I'm Captain Mal F*ckin Reynolds. I share a name with the actor and I bet if I was a space captain I would cut a strapping figure too.

You Scored as River Tam

Some would call you strange, maybe even crazy. But that's just because they're jealous of your intelligence. You are generally reserved and quiet, but can turn into a vicious killing machine if someone pushes the right buttons...

River Tam 100%
Shepard Book
83%
Captain Mal Reynolds
67%
Zoe
67%
Simon Tam
50%
Wash
50%
Inara Serra