• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Spoiler: it's every thread

Ohhh, I know. I just want it to have its own house with free popcorn at the door.

giphy.gif

Can't honestly tell with Sam. He's either a well-composed, less feel-y INFJ or a more chill and mellow INTJ

He's pretty balanced. Even with someone who is pretty feely like Andrew Yang you can see the INTJ in him. Sam shape shifts

... spiritual atheist... sounds pretty INTJ to me

Jordan Peterson might be more of an INFJ, but I think he could also be INTP

Good side-by-side of INTJ and INTP here...

Simon INTJ; Tony INTP

So yeah, INFJs are "feeler" types, may have strong feelings, but they tend to express and carry themselves rather "formal" and less "feel-y" than most feeler types most of the time.

It honestly sounds a bit like you are describing INTJs rather than INFJs.

There's a subtle aura of warmth/benevolence that can be felt in an INFJ a lot of the time.

Last edited:
I agree with you, which was my point. There is a "subtle" "warmth", of course in most INFJs. It to me comes off as "cordial"/"polite" but not "cold". I was comparing it to my impression of other feelers. I mean, have you spent considerable time with an ESFP? It's like emotional explosions in one minute and then dead disengagement the next. And that's not a bad thing, but per the topic, it's expressively more "feely" than Fe-auxiliary. Fe-aux at face value has a "cool, collected, easy-going" vibe that even Fe doms dont quite have. Have you seen an ENFJ emote?( watch an Alex Jones clip and you'll get the idea)

Is Alex Jones an ENFJ? I thought he was more like ENFP or ENTP.

ENxPs have a more random approach, very speculative and open-ended. They like to ask a lot of questions and just leave it up to the outside universe to decide. Alex Jones is very easy to recognize as a dominant extroverted judger(and a feeler type). Instead of asking questions he deliberately(and playfully) expresses introverted intuition, telling the world "he's connected the dots", or at least he hints that he has. He puts on a show, and not the sort of clever or jesting kind of an ENxP, but a kind of "macho-man" who has all this secret information(conspiracy theories) that only he knows. And he does this tactfully, playfully, to gain appraisal, money, success or whatever(which is what an auxiliary function does). That's how I see him as ENFJ. He fits the bill of other ENFJs too(e.g. Tom Cruise+Scientology, Joe Rogan, etc.)

I frankly see very little F in Joe Rogan. He's about as T as it gets imho.

I also typed Jordan Petersen as ENFJ. Watch his debate between him and Matt Dilahaunty(ENTJ), and watch him scramble and foil with basic "Ti" stuff, like not recognizing Dilahuanty's "rules" for living well in an ethical society being rooted in the simple first premise that "life is preferrable than death".

So Ti is like his Achilles heel, and he's also a "showman" of sorts: charismatic, very good at using body language and mannerisms to exude confidence and dominance(especially in his debates with feminists), and his content is rather simple and "commonsense"(pure Fe) coated over by a lot of Ni presentation(Pertersens constant reference to the "metaphorical substrate"). It makes him sound "deep". Infjs cloak depth of insight in simple terms. Like, they are saying some pretty "deep shit" but they make it sound simple(Aka. like Jesus who preferred to speak in parables instead of theological platitudes). ENFJ is the opposite.

I don't think Peterson's Ti is all that bad. I used to think he was ENFJ, too (made a video about it if you're curious) but I've slowly come around to ENTP with well-developed Fe-tertiary.

You're right that some of the content he tackles has an Ni ring to it, but I wonder if the way in which he articulates that content might not be more Ne-led.

I would venture a guess at an ESTP or ENTP. I lean ESTP because of his intense interest in MMA, Exercise, Biology and Weed.

"and weed" :laughing:

I was leaning towards ESTP, too. I think DaveSuperPowers typed him as ENTJ (maybe @wolly.green can tell us more about that)