Where should you live? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where should you live?

You got: New York City
The idea of being completely you without worrying about what people say or think is fascinating to you. Whether it is because of your sexual orientation, style, personality, etc, New York is perfect to do just that.

Yeah, I chose the city and the laziest way to vacation and I got NYC, as expected lol.

I got New York City..LOL!! New York is actually the last place I want to visit.

You got: Cornwall, UK
This charming little seaside town is perfect for those looking for a calm lifestyle but with a little adventure. With it's various sport options, art galleries, and beautiful vistas you will never get tired.

Jackpot Nevada
Small town of less than 1k
Hour from major city
Can live off grid
Cheap land
No income tax
Can still drive a hour to Twin Falls Idaho for amenities and socializing
Can possibly establish myself as a mobile mechanic when i have more experience and ASE certs
Cold winters, brutal summers

Just how I like it.

My current home, a 5 acre ranch in Midpines is this and more. But...California sucks. Don't move there. Nope nope nope

You got: Holbox Island, Mexico
This beautiful island located close to Cancun, Mexico is perfect for those looking for a relaxed lifestyle with the least human interaction possible. The idea of lying in the sun, swimming, and eating tacos everyday sounds like your idea of paradise.

Image: Getty Images

Eh, Mexico is cool. Doesn't sound like a nanny state. I like the mountains and desert though