Where should you live? | INFJ Forum

Where should you live?

45907305.jpg

Interesting...

You got: Holbox Island, Mexico
This beautiful island located close to Cancun, Mexico is perfect for those looking for a relaxed lifestyle with the least human interaction possible. The idea of lying in the sun, swimming, and eating tacos everyday sounds like your idea of paradise.

Oh boy! A test.

Edit:

You got: New York City
The idea of being completely you without worrying about what people say or think is fascinating to you. Whether it is because of your sexual orientation, style, personality, etc, New York is perfect to do just that.

You got: Cornwall, UK

This charming little seaside town is perfect for those looking for a calm lifestyle but with a little adventure. With it's various sport options, art galleries, and beautiful vistas you will never get tired.

enhanced-14275-1528049528-1.jpg

Wait... This test doesn't tell you where you want to live. It tells you where you should live.

You have no choice in the matter.

Yeah, I suppose you have a point there.
I'm still confused as to how it chose my result based on what I chose, though.

This charming little seaside town is perfect for those looking for a calm lifestyle but with a little adventure. With it's various sport options, art galleries, and beautiful vistas you will never get tired.

NYC. I’ve wanted to see it but it’s still kind of a lazy suggestion. “Want to see a big city???? DA BIG APPLE!!!!” Meh.

Reactions: Free and flower

enhanced-14275-1528049528-1.jpg

Reactions: zetturn and Free