Where did you find your significant other? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Where did you find your significant other?

My longest relationship came from someone I met at work (customer, not a coworker). We started talking about games and Star Trek, so I got her number right as she walked out the door.

Other exes were originally friends; it went further and now we're back to friends. The last person I dated I met through a former roommate.

We met online through a dating service. I'm supposed to be embarrassed to admit that, but I'm not. I don't see what's embarrassing about it.

OkCupid. I kid you not. The day after I deleted everything off my profile and put something snarky up there about how the guys I dated were all dicks. I had decided to quit dating, then he swooped in and changed my mind. We just got married.

Reactions: PintoBean
OkCupid. I kid you not. The day after I deleted everything off my profile and put something snarky up there about how the guys I dated were all dicks. I had decided to quit dating, then he swooped in and changed my mind. We just got married.

Well ain't that some reverse psychology. I should put up there how boobs are dirty and I don't want one in my mouth xP

Reactions: Misadventure
The worst thing ever , started and ended within a month
Don't even wanna talk about it :|

Worst memory of all...

I met my first "girlfriend" in high school. I was in a band, we hooked up a few times.
I also met my second girlfriend in high school. I taught her guitar, we watched a few episodes of The Simpsons, and boom. Together until the end of senior year.
Second girlfriend I met through work.
Third through college.
Fourth through college, we were together for 2 years.

Now I'm blissfully single for the first time in 10 years. I enjoy it 70% of the time. I get to focus more on myself and my own wellbeing. It's also good to step back and try to find yourself after so many years of being in couples.

In the mirror.
*looks at self*
Hey beautiful ;) how you doing?
*whisper*
I'll never leave you.

Stay away from her, she's nothing but trouble!

I found my first and current boyfriend online. :) It's still sadly a long-distance relationship... .__. But we are working on that!

Stay away from her, she's nothing but trouble!

But I love her [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION]! And nothing you or anyone else could say would ever break us apart! She's inside me, always O v O

But I love her [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION]! And nothing you or anyone else could say would ever break us apart! She's inside me, always O v O

Damn you and your youthful antics that I don't understand!

How long, if I may ask?

Well... We were just friends at first, then close friends... and then romantic, LOL. We have known each other for quite long time now, almost 5 years. Friends for 3 years and couple for 2 years now. Some people probably think we are crazy because we haven't given up yet.

Reactions: Free
Well... We were just friends at first, then close friends... and then romantic, LOL. We have known each other for quite long time now, almost 5 years. Friends for 3 years and couple for 2 years now. Some people probably think we are crazy because we haven't given up yet.

Well... I meant how long distance, since it's a "long-distance relationship" :md:
But I don't complain about this information either.

Reactions: flower
Well... I meant how long distance, since it's a "long-distance relationship" :md:
But I don't complain about this information either.

Oh, oops! I thought you meant how long we have been together... :m187: