Where art thou Billy | INFJ Forum

Where art thou Billy

slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
This game is centered around guessing where Billy is at any given point of day in the time. Rules are, it's got to be creative and outlandish...because we all know Billy isn't at work during the day---whhhaaaat kind of person would Billy be then? He's always doing something crazy and this is proof. So I'll start.

Billy is currently at NASA headquarters negotiating when his trip to Mars will be reinstated (backstory, yes, Billy is an astronaut, he was caught drinking alcohol in one of those simulators and now he can't go on the flight he was assigned to. Most of his time over the past 24 has been spent trying to regain that position)

Well you dont need to write a backstory...but the more creative all the better.

Reactions: flower
Billy is currently at an internet cafe in hong kong getting served tea and repeatedly hitting the man next to him with a stick for coming into the cafe to check his yahoo mail when he is a daily customer and needs to use the net to make a living so he can stay in hong kong.

Billy is currently in New Zealand, arm reselling a kangaroo, Chuck Norris is judging.

Billy is currently in the laughter of every child, in the smile of every face. He is peacefulness incarnate and a product of the hope we carry every day. From 12:30 - 1:00, however, he spends his lunch break at Hardee's.

Reactions: slant
Billy is currently trying to get himself from unglued off the computer so he can meet his grandmother at noodles and company before it's closed.

WILL HE MAKE IT

WILL HE MAKE IT?!

Probably not.

Oh wait, that's me.

You have it all wrong...

Billy is in Colombia. He has gone there for the Cheeto harvesting festival. There are natural white cheddar cheetos that grow in the forest high in the mountains. They can only be harvested by the moonlight. I can't believe how taboo this is considering the dorito plucking festival is far more reputable. I suppose his distaste for trianglar things has led him down this path. I just don't know where he picked up that luminescent body paint so he could be seen in the moonlight...

Reactions: slant and Nixie
Billy is currently in his bathtub, singing lady GaGa songs while playing with his bathtub toy duckie.

Billy is off being a sharp-dressed pig, jet black behind the eyes

Billy is in 1959 china, during the famine, teaching starving kids how to use a cell phone to order pizza from the future.

Billy is in an elevator shaft, and the cable just broke above. The carriage is falling towards him at astonishing speed.
Luckily he brought his parachute. Unluckily, he has no use for it now. WHAT WOULD BILLY DO?!

we should start a WWBD thread

Billy is trapped in a giant blender and has decided to try to jump really hard on the blade to somehow get flung back out. There is a counter on the outside which is stating the blender will start up in 30 seconds.

[MENTION=528]slant[/MENTION], that's actually his goldfish in the blender. He's on the outside learning how to build clocks.

Billy had an hilarious misunderstanding and is now in a cave with a bunch of eco-terrorists making s'mores.

Billy is stuck in a never-ending musical, singing and dancing at seemingly inappropriate moments.

Billy is nowhere and everywhere at the same time because he just realized the intricate complexity of living within a parallel universe.

[video=youtube_share;NRnruK0ZIeI]http://youtu.be/NRnruK0ZIeI[/video]

Reactions: muir
Billy just decided it would be an amazing adventure to do a sub orbital jump in a squirrel suit....without a parachute!?!? Oh wait, that was just a dream....or was it? :m196:

Billy is gone :(

Reactions: flower