When NTJs Are Serious | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

When NTJs Are Serious

Reactions: Lady Jolanda
In my experience NTJs -and for that matter NTs- do the darndest things when they love.

I second that. When they're in love, their Fi can burst into a wildfire, it's scary. :disrelieved:
But I think that's the reason why xNTJs can be great matches for xxFPs. xxFPs can sense their Fi and appreciate that, xxFJs, on the other hand....:sweatsmile:

I don't think I am emotionally ready for a relationship. In fact, I've largely been pursuing relationships because I saw them as symbols of success.

Not anymore.

A relationship is not a Rolex watch or a trophy.

Last edited:
is there a way to solve an issues between INFJ and INTJ friends.. (that counts as a relationship too right?)

I feel like I am in a stalemate.. INTJ seeks an intense friendship with me. I loved sharing thoughts, ideas and concepts with her dearly. We spent time together sharing the same hobby.

Life is hard on us both, communication really sucks recently.. because I've to take care of myself and that triggers her feelings of losing me.
I tried to tell her what I need for myself and that it doesn't have to do with her.. yet she is trying to work out a solution as if it was her to solve it..and that drives her crazy because.. well.. that's not solving it.. .. .. >_>

I am not heard.. I don't know what to do.

I don't want her to feel that way.. and I cannot act like I was pure thinking. (the first time I met her in person.. I absorbed too much.. it struck me hard and it took a couple days to get it out of my system again.. it's a delicate thing with her and feelings... with all the things she told me..)

...plus she is having troubles in her life... lots of stress.. I wish I could be there for her. I hold back alot.. but sometimes it's like I only have to look at her and she feels like I am confronting her with the feelings she doesn't want to confront (and she might not be able to confront by thinking alone).
that might make her furious.. she said a couple of things that hurt me deeply (a real slam door thing), and when I responded based on rather thinking not feeling, she wasn't really content with the possibility that there is not only either feeling nor thinking with me.

although.... and this is the part were I am lost... she always says how she is drawn to the feeling-empathic type... and that is the part she loves most about me..

I really really don't know what to do anymore.. I feel like I am only triggering her and that she needs professional help.. it's not healthy for both of us...and who am I to tell her what to do.. .. ..

.....help

I really really don't know what to do anymore.. I feel like I am only triggering her and that she needs professional help.. it's not healthy for both of us...and who am I to tell her what to do.. .. ..

.....help

Carve out a specific amount of time for her and tell her that's what you have available and it's just a matter of efficiency and productive ability etc

Reactions: Impact Character
Carve out a specific amount of time for her and tell her that's what you have available and it's just a matter of efficiency and productive ability etc

thank you for the help, wyote. :sorrowful: :)

I need to ask/clarify.. what exactly do you mean or think about when you say "it's just a matter of efficiency and productive ability etc" in this context?

Reactions: Wyote
thank you for the help, wyote. :sorrowful: :)

I need to ask/clarify.. what exactly do you mean or think about when you say "it's just a matter of efficiency and productive ability etc" in this context?

As in you being your best most productive self. Don't give your friends watered down versions of your potential.

Reactions: Impact Character