What's Your Super Power? | INFJ Forum

What's Your Super Power?

Sensiko

Permanent Fixture
Jul 24, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
If you could have a super power what would it be and why?

i would like to have super human strength! and wield a giant sword xd

i would like the ability to stop and start time.

Reactions: invisible
I've thought about this one previously, have to go with flight. *edit* (didn't read entire op) - I guess it be nice to see the world from a different perspective/travel quickly - all that stuff; save a good bit of travel money too.

Last edited:

yeah your right xd but i still prefer my power is more brutal xd
its perfect for a close combat, brawling lover, medieval maniac like me

i would have healing power. uh... healing power that also can stop time.
ok?

Reactions: Sensiko
[video=youtube_share;gdNE7gjSE0w]http://youtu.be/gdNE7gjSE0w[/video]

I can also create these delicious desserts. ;)

Flight would be nice...but I fear that I would be captured and experimented on...so I'm going with Invisibility.
Could just "borrow" money if I needed...go any where...although, I would have to move somewhere warmer as I would need to technically walk around naked.

Shapeshifter

Reactions: invisible
Teleportation.... The ability to go to any point on Earth in an instant. I'd go to restaurants, museums, foreign lands. It would be so cool :)

Teleportation, so that I could be with people I care about no matter how far away they are in an instant.

Reactions: Gaze
Definitely invisibility!! Healing powers would be a close second, but being invisible would give so many more opportunities! (Not least the ability to kick a real douchebag that I know and get away with it... :p)

Whatever power that Neo has in the Matrix- being able to manipulate matter and time by realising its all an illusion.