Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What's your SPF?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourspfquiz/

You Are SPF 15

You enjoy the sun as much as most people. You aren't outdoorsy, but you enjoy the outdoors from time to time.
You tend to limit your sun exposure. A little goes a long way for you, and you don't like to overdo things.

You are strongly prefer indoor activities, away from bugs and the elements.
And if you're going to be outdoors for too long, you always seek out the shade.

You Are SPF 50+

spf-50.jpg

Sun? No thanks! You're practically vampiric with your avoidance of the sun.
You rather be in a climate controlled environment, thank you very much. The sun is overrated!

It's likely that the sun hasn't been very good to you over the years. You're not one for overheating and sunburns.

You know that anything that can be done in the sun can be done indoors. And that's how you like it.

I vant to suck your blood! Hehe. Yes, I'm like a vampire.

You Are SPF 8

You enjoy being out in the sun more than most people, and the sun is generally kind to you.
You are aware that the sun can become too much of a good thing, so you do enjoy it in moderation.

You feel invigorated when you spend an afternoon in the sun, especially if it's not too hot out.
There's something about being outdoors that lifts your spirits.

I guess it's a Virginia Beach thing :)

Last edited:
You Are SPF 50+
You rather be in a climate controlled environment, thank you very much. The sun is overrated!

It's likely that the sun hasn't been very good to you over the years. You're not one for overheating and sunburns.
You know that anything that can be done in the sun can be done indoors. And that's how you like it.

Sadly I can't avoid it :(

I live in Miami.

spf-15.jpg

You Are SPF 15

You enjoy the sun as much as most people. You aren't outdoorsy, but you enjoy the outdoors from time to time.
You tend to limit your sun exposure. A little goes a long way for you, and you don't like to overdo things.

You are strongly prefer indoor activities, away from bugs and the elements.
And if you're going to be outdoors for too long, you always seek out the shade.

You Are SPF 50+

spf-8.jpg

You Are SPF 8

You enjoy being out in the sun more than most people, and the sun is generally kind to you.
You are aware that the sun can become too much of a good thing, so you do enjoy it in moderation.

You feel invigorated when you spend an afternoon in the sun, especially if it's not too hot out.

You Are SPF 8

This is funny, I slather on sunscreen because I hate sunburn. I usually put on 45 spf or above.

You Are SPF 8

You Are SPF 8

You Are SPF 8

You Are SPF 50+

SPF 8