What's your opinion on job assessment personality tests? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your opinion on job assessment personality tests?

I find your posts to be dishonest, delusional, bigoted and ridiculous. That's why the thumbs down. It's also clear you have little to no experience in corporations of any sort yet you persist in saying these tests are common, which has been directly contrary to my experience.

And I already know the reason you think anyone would thrive in corporate culture or any sort of capitalism whatsoever is because you think they're either Jewish or sadistic. I'm neither, and most of my coworkers aren't either. I feel you need a lot of thumbs down for your general attitude. Actually, you probably like the thumbs down so don't complain too much.

I haven't said naything about the jews

I have some jewish ancestry

I think you have all the requisite attributes without playing the race card to succeed in the corporate culture

13 thumbs down now....thats an auspicious number!

ha ha 14 thumbs down now. why don't you grow up and try and discuss some of the issues?

Why not look at the clip i posted in the psychophathy thread where an FBI criminal profiler profiled the model of the US corporation and found it to be psychopathic?

Or is he a 'dishonest', 'ridiculous', 'delusional' 'bigot' as well?

Thats all you have though isn't it: name calling and thumbs down....you have nothing else because you know i'm right

So... you think I'm aggressive & sadistic? Despite never having met me? Those are the requisite attributes to thrive in business according to you? And you see NOTHING wrong or inconsistent with your belief there? Nothing? Like, every entrepreneur, CEO or moderately successful business person is, according to you, aggressive and sadistic? That's simply not true.

You know what, a lot of what it actually requires is getting along with people & meeting their needs. In real life.

Oh, crap, can't give you thumbs down anymore. Boo hoo. And I'm not planning to watch the video but based on previous experience with some of the sites you've posted, I'm going to go ahead and assume whoever is in that video probably is dishonest, delusional and bigoted.

(Oh! No, I can! YAY!) Enjoy.

Reactions: Stu
yup like i said you have nothing

Definitely having a childlike moment! Also aggressive and sadistic. (evil laugh)

I've just got a lifetime of experience which you would never believe anyway, and have repeatedly told me is inaccurate, so thankfully, I've also got the pretty little thumbs down button.

Definitely having a childlike moment! Also aggressive and sadistic. (evil laugh)

I've just got a lifetime of experience which you would never believe anyway, and have repeatedly told me is inaccurate, so thankfully, I've also got the pretty little thumbs down button.

Well i'm not going to thumb you down because i see it as a covert passive aggresive instrument

I would rather say what i think about a person to their face

i don't think you'd believe my life experiences either but they are more diverse than someone who has spent their life in the corporate culture

So back to the issues....

Do you think corporations played any part in the current economic crisis? Or do you think the corporate model is the perfect instrument by which mankind can manage and distribute resources?

Also concerning screening processes what do you think about the role various corporations have played in thre NSA spying programme 'prism'?

Now I'm passive aggressive? I could've sworn I was being just plain old aggressive and saying exactly what I thought right to your face as explicitly as possible.

The economic crisis was caused by a number of factors, including corporations, banks, governments and individuals.
Not sure what you mean by the "corporate model" -- do you mean capitalism? No, it's far from perfect. Most things are. It's better than some models though. Making claims that corporations -- all of them, everywhere -- do things that they don't in fact do is mostly what I have an issue with. Making demonizing blanket claims about groups you have little to no experience with is what I thought deserved a few thumbs down in my opinion. If that makes sense.

P.S. Oh, this is the part where you post a bunch of videos that look like they've been filmed by a five year old working for some right wing conspiracy group that appears to be affiliated with the KKK so I'm gonna just tell you right now I'm not watching any of them.

Last edited:
I wonder how [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] and this is only temporary would score on agreeableness in one of the personality tests? :)

I wonder how @muir and this is only temporary would score on agreeableness in one of the personality tests? :)

If you knew what was at stake in our society you wouldn't hesitate to support me

If you knew what was at stake in our society you wouldn't hesitate to support me

I may not always agree but I support you. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not, probably most of us like to have our heads still partially in the sand.

I just thought the back and forth was kind of funny. I hope that's ok.

Reactions: muir
Support you to do what Muir? Overthrow everything? No, I can't do that and it's because I don't think it is necessary. I disagree with some of the blanket statements you've made. I will take back the thumbs down except maybe for one of them if you like.

I'm definitely not feeling very agreeable at the moment, and apologize for disrupting the thread. Thank god I have no tests to fill out today, because I'd probably score fuckyou on all of them. I'll stop now.

We used to have personality testing where I work, it is what got me interested in the Meyers Briggs. I know the execs where trying to use it to promote those that most fit what they think they wanted. But, as usual, those boneheads don't understand psychology, sociology, economics or really anything else. Seems that Cronyism is really the only system that is really being deployed throughout society. The testing is for finding an obedient work force. I think it also scares people into thinking the bosses know what they are thinking.

Now I'm passive aggressive? I could've sworn I was being just plain old aggressive and saying exactly what I thought right to your face as explicitly as possible.

It covert because it isn't in public

Its better for people to discuss the issues then they can find out the others position on things. They might even find some common ground with the person

But beligerantly hitting the thumbs down even for posts that weren't directed at you is really unproductive

As for jews or any any other ethno-religious (or however you want to define them) group i take every person as they come. I m interested in what is in their heart and what comes out of their mouths and through their actions i couldn't care less what group they belong to (however defined)

The economic crisis was caused by a number of factors, including corporations, banks, governments and individuals.

I find that answer very vague..lacking clarity and crucially: insight

Not sure what you mean by the "corporate model" -- do you mean capitalism?

No i mean the model of a corporation. For example the granting of legal personhood to corporations so that they are legally treated as a person which then protects the people behind the corporation from punishment from the law...the corporation takes the hit instead

That documentary i posted is called 'the corporation'; ill post it again below. It gets an FBI profiler to profile the construct that is the legal entity known as a corporation. he says it is a psychopath. this is because there is no inbuilt mechanism in a corporation to take into account externalities

This is why corporations don't weigh up the human or enviornmental costs against their profits. They are designed to only chase profits

They provide the campaign funds for politicians so that the politicians in turn keep corporation tax low, allox tax loopholes to exist and keep fines for wrongdoing low.

So for example if a big pharma company such as Bayer knowingly sells a product they know to be infected with HIV they might make $1 billion out of the sale but they might only be fined $1 million so there is no disincentive for their behaviours

before you say that is a government problem you need to take into account how the corporations have joined together into groups such as the council on foreign relations to coordinate their political pressure. they have done this to such an extent that they now control the government (which is fascism)

No, it's far from perfect. Most things are. It's better than some models though. Making claims that corporations -- all of them, everywhere -- do things that they don't in fact do is mostly what I have an issue with. Making demonizing blanket claims about groups you have little to no experience with is what I thought deserved a few thumbs down in my opinion. If that makes sense.

I haven't made the claim that corporations everywhere are to blame

I am talking about a corporate model, the culture that inhabits it and its pervasive effects on our government and society

P.S. Oh, this is the part where you post a bunch of videos that look like they've been filmed by a five year old working for some right wing conspiracy group that appears to be affiliated with the KKK so I'm gonna just tell you right now I'm not watching any of them.

Well i can tell you right now i am not right wing in my views but that doesn't mean that people on the political right aren't identifying some of the same problems in our society as people on the left

At the root of the problem i would place a system that recruits psychopaths and uses ancient babylonian magick to control people both in its structure and outside its structure. Some of them are jews and some of them aren't

the corporation (with FBI profiler)

[video=youtube;s6zQO7JytzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6zQO7JytzQ[/video]

Last edited:
We used to have personality testing where I work, it is what got me interested in the Meyers Briggs. I know the execs where trying to use it to promote those that most fit what they think they wanted. But, as usual, those boneheads don't understand psychology, sociology, economics or really anything else. Seems that Cronyism is really the only system that is really being deployed throughout society. The testing is for finding an obedient work force. I think it also scares people into thinking the bosses know what they are thinking.

yeah so its common right? I got 16 thumbs down for saying that!

We've all come across it except 'this is only temporary'

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION], did you have to take a mandatory personality or meyers-briggs test before they'd hire you, then? Or was it used after you were hired as some sort of training?

Support you to do what Muir? Overthrow everything? No, I can't do that and it's because I don't think it is necessary. I disagree with some of the blanket statements you've made. I will take back the thumbs down except maybe for one of them if you like.

I'm definitely not feeling very agreeable at the moment, and apologize for disrupting the thread. Thank god I have no tests to fill out today, because I'd probably score fuckyou on all of them. I'll stop now.

Its cool

And please believe i do not hate jews!!!!

I truely believe that the ideas i am putting across relating to the structuring of society and also about the situation in the middle east is actually the best for everyone including the jews

I think the path we are on at the moment both in our western societies and in the middle east is disastrous!

We are looking at nuclear proliferation in the middle east that could lead to world war three. there are even religiou people who WANT to bring on the end times. there are christian, jewish and muslim religious leaders talking about the end times!

I also think this inequality in the west is causing all the protests and riots occuring everywhere. There are street battles in european cities right now with the police

Its been found that social unrest occurs when food becomes 40% of income. The authorities have been running food banks to try and stop the poorest peoople from rising up but they are now slashing the funding to these. they are of course run by corporations who profit from peoples misery at every turn

And by 'corporation' i am talking about the big ones...the ones run by the oligarchs

Last edited:
@Stu , did you have to take a mandatory personality or meyers-briggs test before they'd hire you, then? Or was it used after you were hired as some sort of training?

No, I got hired by who I knew, we took tests as "managers" to see how the company could best use us, but we were brewers so wtf?
I work for a large Restaurant chain and they use personality tests to hire servers and cooks. If you don't score as willing to serve you don't get hired.
I feel it is stupid because what you think of people and how you treat them in a work environment are usually very different things. But competent servers know how to answer the questions. I don't think anyone is answering those question in any other way other than what they think will get them hired.

Reactions: muir
I haven't said naything about the jews

I have some jewish ancestry

I think you have all the requisite attributes without playing the race card to succeed in the corporate culture

Stop hatin on me, Muir. ;)