What's your Obsession? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your Obsession?

Wow! Those are fantastic standings! Congrats!
Thanks for sharing. He looks pretty strong in that video. I'm mostly familiar with elite women's gymnastics, which is obviously different from junior boys :) but he seems to have a refined look, just something about the way he did his floor. I'm not sure how to capture it, but it looked good :)

I understand what you mean. The biggest thing I have been able to translate to him is form and stasis. By this I mean to do each move with definition and clarity, and to hold it for the two seconds so the judges can see it. That is definately the INFJ in me. Of all my kids he is the one that is probably the closest to INFJ. I think it is too early to tell. He may be an INFJ/ENFJ, which is what I am--he has more "E" than me! He is a great kid (overacheiver) and loves gymnastics. I feel very blessed to have such an awsome gym in our backyard. I wish this was around when I was a kid!

Recently there's also this old post punk band called the chameleons. Amazing.
Dude.. :) Me too! My friend gave a record in August and I started listening to them only a couple of weeks ago..
So it's kind of an obsessions I also have

I am going to bump this back up and add a new obsession: typing people. I am still amatuerish at it, but am rapidly getting better I think. I now have my parents, brothers, wife, older kids, and misc. close relatives typed. I've written down who is what, so I don't have to memeorize it all either. Younger kids are hard to do I've found. I don't think they are set, although I can get some of it, especially the I or E part.

I tend to get overly passionate about things and then slowly fade out of them to the point of no return. Mine include:

Video Games
~ Final Fantasy - Not anymore but was originally what got me obsessed with RPGs.
~ Pokemon - I had 250? Pokemon till the hinge on my DS Broke
~ Silent Hill - What can I say?
~ Grand Theft Auto - Who didn't like this series?
~ World of Warcraft - Yeah I was addicted, nearly had 3 80s who were decently geared till about 2 months ago.

I was also a fan of Diablo, Baldurs Gate, Ratchet and Clank and a few others.

Music is generally my biggest interest, its something that I've always been into. I mostly listen to Black and Doom Metal but I also enjoy Death/Thrash Metal as well as other genres including Trance, Noise, Prog Rock, Classical, Neofolk... everything gets a chance.

Lately its been this girl, she's an ENFP and she is absolutely adorable.

Hunting demons, I really do spend much effort and go out of my way to kill them. Most times it's fate and needs to be done, other times it's out of leisure due to my hatred.

If I cannot sink my spear through their ugly hearts during the hunt I will consume them.

If I cannot consume them, I will merge with them and stab upon my own soul.

If I cannot merge with them, I will destroy them with love.

I am a beast of light and at times I am out of control in a berserker rage; this is one of my less healthy obsessions.

Last edited: