Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
http://www.quiztron.com/tests/your_inner_power_ani_quiz_14798.htm

Your inner animal spirit is a Dog
Loyal, faithfull, and many people consider you their best friend. You love to be carefree, and you'll stand up for anyone who you care about!
full_351223564.jpg

Your inner animal spirit is a Cat

[imagine a cat here]

Your elegant, understanding, and intuitive. Often deep in thought,your an empathetic person with a big heart. At times, you can be rather lazy.

It is true. I like playing with bits of string and licking myself clean. Then I sit at the window and stare at people walking by.

Your elegant, understanding, and intuitive. Often deep in though,your an empathetic person with a big heart. At times, you can be rather lazy.

Your inner animal spirit is a Snake

You're mysterious, and a bit secretive. You have a quick wit, and keen literate skills. Your unusual approach to life often makes you feel like you're on the outside looking in.

Last edited:
holy shit I love panthers

Your inner animal spirit is a Panther
Intelligent, Cunning, and Wise. You are the jaguar. You have strong belifes, but are empathetic. You unique, clever and dark.

full_906682509.jpg

Last edited:

Your mysterious, and abit secretive. You have a quick wit, and keen literate skills. Your unusual approach to life often makes you feel like your on the outside looking in.

Your inner animal spirit is a Snake. You're mysterious and a bit secretive. You have a quick wit and keen literate skills. Your unusual approach to life often makes you feel like you're on the outside looking in.

(I HAD to go through an edit out the typos from the result.)

You're elegant, understanding, and intuitive. Often deep in thought, you're an empathetic person with a big heart. At times, you can be rather lazy.
full_107573122.jpg

Last edited:
Intelligent, Cunning, and Wise. You are the jaguar. You have strong belifes, but are empathetic. You unique, clever and dark.
full_906682509.jpg

full_107573122.jpg

Your elegant, understanding, and intuitive. Often deep in though,your an empathetic person with a big heart. At times, you can be rather lazy.
i think it fits...

Intelligent, Cunning, and Wise. You are the jaguar. You have strong beliefs, but are empathetic. You unique, clever and dark

Your mysterious, and abit secretive. You have a quick wit, and keen literate skills. Your unusual approach to life often makes you feel like your on the outside looking in.

2cgerzk.jpg

another...

Panther, hehe...