What's your idea of a dream date? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your idea of a dream date?

Go to the airport, watch the planes take off, maybe after we go to the park and feed the ducks. And then afterwards we go back to my place so I can show him my rock collection, if you know what I mean.
LMFAOLOLOL

No wonder ladies found me so weird in my youth

Hmm...me, her, and somewhere out in the wilderness without any communication with the outside world. If it's in the fall/winter season. Somewhere camping in a log cabin with us cuddled by the warm fireplace drinking hot cocoa while it's snowing.

If it's during the spring/summer then somewhere on a remote island or beach with no one else around. Just lying on the sand.

Or, something simple within the local area. Dinner and a movie, then mini golf, then I show her a whole new world :blush::smile::sunglasses:

Dream date idea: I take my lady on a limo ride to a helicopter launch pad where we get in a helicopter and fly to a place where we get on a boat and the boat takes us to a remote island where it's just us and we have dinner as the Sun sets and there's no mosquitoes or bugs somehow. Then we stay the night and blast music and watch movies in a villa on the island until dawn. Sleep until noon and we travel backwards the same way we got there.

Dream date idea: I take my lady on a limo ride to a helicopter launch pad where we get in a helicopter and fly to a place where we get on a boat and the boat takes us to a remote island where it's just us and we have dinner as the Sun sets and there's no mosquitoes or bugs somehow. Then we stay the night and blast music and watch movies in a villa on the island until dawn. Sleep until noon and we travel backwards the same way we got there.

giphy.gif

To be honest, this ideal is so far removed from my understanding. An ideal date? Just do stuff together, the details don't matter. If you're not spending time with someone, why be in or pursue a relationship anyway? Crazy.

I'd like a relationship with someone I can go places with: work, home, parties, hiking. I'm annoying and anyone I'm seriously with needs to be prepared for that. I don't like to sit in one place for too long unless I'm working or reading. A person in a relationship with me has got to be active.

My future household will not be a lazy one. All hands must be on deck to steer our ship, that means working together as a team. A family, a household, and nation are teams.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren and Gaze
A picnic in an open field on a mid-summer's day.

The smell of freshly cut grass is blown in by a gentle breeze as we eat our sandwiches, gently smiling at each-other whenever our eyes meet. Later, he rests his head in my lap and I caress his hair whilst silently watching the sun go down.

Reactions: Asa and Gaze
We'll kneel over and pray the rosary together and ask for our blessed mother's intercession. I'll start the Lord's prayer and you finish it. We're holding hands but not too tight!

giphy.gif

Reactions: Ren and Gaze
We'll kneel over and pray the rosary together and ask for our blessed mother's intercession. I'll start the Lord's prayer and you finish it. We're holding hands but not too tight!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We go to Iceland for at least ten days.

Our first date was to run a really boring errand. He asked me to go with him. It doesn't matter what you're doing when you're with the right person. So, that said, our entire lives have been a really long date. So, Iceland.

We go to Iceland for at least ten days.

Our first date was to run a really boring errand. He asked me to go with him. It doesn't matter what you're doing when you're with the right person. So, that said, our entire lives have been a really long date. So, Iceland.

Iceland does sound amazing for a dream date... But 10 days, wow! Better be sure the date is an interesting one ;)

Worst case scenario, I'd just go hide in a geyser.

With @neko though, I'd happily spend 100 days in a geyser :blush:

Last edited:
Iceland does sound amazing for a dream date... But 10 days, wow! Better be sure the date is an interesting one ;)

Worst case scenario, I'd just go hide in a geyser.

With @neko though, I'd happily spend 100 days in a geyser :blush:
:kissingclosed: So sweet, baby!

Hmmm my dream date? That would cost a lot of money.....i don't know about a dream date but here is a date i went on about 2 weeks ago.

I'm dressed in a suit no tie, black...with a dark purple shirt, Dulce and Gabana suit( i only have one suit i saved up to get for a wedding, so before any one says I'm a boastful idiot ). She is wearing hi heels open toe, tight dress looking like Jessica Rabbit...I take her to a fancy shmacy restaurant, and sit in a spot all to our selves were the light is a little dim. A bottle of wine to set our minds in the right place. Eyes locked, sharing a spaghetti and meat ball Lady and the Tramp style......kiss at the end of a noodle! We eat light and hit the club after, and get close and hot on the dance floor. By this time we have kissed a dozen times. Fast forward an hour we are on the hood of my car on the highest point over looking the city, I am rubbing her sexy little feet and we are discussing our dreams. An hour later i take her home and walk her to her door like the gentle men i am, and i go home and get ready for work........Boring huh?

Reactions: Jaxx and Jonah Caan
We're in a really romantic restaurant; candles, cutlery, the works. Her long, silky, gingery-brown hair hangs over her face. I ask will she move it as I'm sure she has beautiful eyes, one emerald green and one purple. She obliges but, to my utter confusion, it's my own face staring back at me. I stand up and try to demand an explanation but all my teeth fall out. I look down and see that I am completely naked, then look around and see that all of the restaurant patrons are bullies and horrible teachers from my past. 'I'm a grower, not a shower' I plead, but they don't hear me because I have no teeth and the room is spinning faster and faster as the mocking laughter echoes louder and louder. I am left in total darkness, save for a small light miles in the distance. I run toward it, aware that I am being pursued, but by what I don't know. I don't dare to look back, all I know is that I have to reach that light. I'm getting nowhere and whatever is chasing me is right on my tail, about to catch up. I don't know why, but I know I have to leap to reach the light. I almost reach it but fall through the void below for what feels like an eternity until I wake with a start. Beside me is the love of my life, she asks what is wrong. I tell her it was just a bad dream. She asks was she in it. I say 'Why do you always have to make everything about you?' She calls me a prick and goes back to sleep.

We're in a really romantic restaurant; candles, cutlery, the works. Her long, silky, gingery-brown hair hangs over her face. I ask will she move it as I'm sure she has beautiful eyes, one emerald green and one purple. She obliges but, to my utter confusion, it's my own face staring back at me. I stand up and try to demand an explanation but all my teeth fall out. I look down and see that I am completely naked, then look around and see that all of the restaurant patrons are bullies and horrible teachers from my past. 'I'm a grower, not a shower' I plead, but they don't hear me because I have no teeth and the room is spinning faster and faster as the mocking laughter echoes louder and louder. I am left in total darkness, save for a small light miles in the distance. I run toward it, aware that I am being pursued, but by what I don't know. I don't dare to look back, all I know is that I have to reach that light. I'm getting nowhere and whatever is chasing me is right on my tail, about to catch up. I don't know why, but I know I have to leap to reach the light. I almost reach it but fall through the void below for what feels like an eternity until I wake with a start. Beside me is the love of my life, she asks what is wrong. I tell her it was just a bad dream. She asks was she in it. I say 'Why do you always have to make everything about you?' She calls me a prick and goes back to sleep.
Damn this was a roller coaster of emotions :tearsofjoy: