What's your idea of a dream date? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your idea of a dream date?

Let me see . . . who could I be weird and awkward with? Ah, David Tennant, the 10th Doctor ;)

50-shades-of-grey-1.jpg

talking under the stars...

there should be food too ofcourse coz i'd be a grumpy date ahaha

Reactions: Gaze and kfg(atj
It doesn't matter what you do if you're with the right person because you're too busy paying attention to each other to care where you are.
I would be psyched if my husband finally brought me on a date to Iceland, though. (I know I could go to Iceland by myself, but that wouldn't be as fun.)

DATE 1

The arts date. We're in Prague and walk around the city looking at churches and talk about how the impressive size and the decorations are supposed to create a sense of awe. After a while we get hungry and go have dinner in some small restaurant in a peaceful area, the narrow streets paved with cobblestones. Over dinner we seem to really connect, discussing what it's like to be us, how we feel different from others, whether science or art is more interesting, and how the things we do every day are changing us, hopefully for the better. After dinner we go to a concert. Maybe Jacques Brel has been resurrected, ideally, but if not, some Bach will be just fine. While we're listening to a harpsichord concerto my date touches my hand gently and I get that feeling of falling in my chest, she looks me in the eyes and smiles, and nervously but happy I also smile and shyly brush her hand with my thumb. After the concert we walk hand in hand in one of the parks, and I'm so happy I keep jumping up and down, climbing on objects etc. She looks a bit confused since I have seemed so cautious before, but she accepts me and is as eager to know more about me as I am to know her, and we keep giving each other little kisses, wishing the night would never end.

DATE 2

The stars date. We've heard that there's a meteor shower coming, so we drive somewhere to the countryside. It's winter so we must dress up warmly and take with us some cocoa, sandwiches and cookies. There's snow everywhere, and it's one of those rare nights (for Finland, where I live and where I imagine this happening) when the stars are clearly visible but it's not terribly cold. Maybe we're a bit nervous talking in the car. It's perhaps a good time to talk about our families. Finally we find a field with a good view, far from the cities so that there's no light pollution. As we look at the stars we talk about how amazing the universe is, how big, and what could be outside it, and what existence means. Getting a bit cold we drink some cocoa, and then while we're looking up, standing up, I walk behind her and give her a big bear hug, and she leans back a little in a gesture that tells me she feels safe with me.

DATE 3

We're supposed to go for a coffee but we're so excited about each other that actually we decide to stay in. We spend all night awake, mostly in bed, the room lit by candles, and explore each other's bodies until we're exhausted, then talk about what we like doing, talk about philosophy, nature, how people behave, how we feel things, whatever, then go for a snack, have mint tea and maybe make some bread rolls, keep touching each other in all the wonderful ways we know, have fun laughing about silly ideas in some books, and how interesting languages are, the different views inherent, and what etymology reveals about the background of a culture. And then more rolling around in bed until we finally fall asleep, very tired but happier than ever.

My dream date would be doing an orbital jump with wingsuits. I don't think there could be anything more intimate than to share such an exhilarating adrenaline rush with each other.

Reactions: Gaze
Mine is rather simplistic, but I prefer it that way.

Laying in bed, heads propped up on pillows, cozy soft blankets all around. Next to us a window looking out onto a field of pines, the view drenched in the grey rain. Inside is a Tv infront of us, with a thought provoking video game on. The soft folds of the blankets hiding junk food, and meat/cheese like products. On the bed stand, weed and alcohol to be consumed in mass quantities whenever. His hand and smile always present for me, ahhh bliss....

Really it doesn't take much to make me happy.

Reactions: Gaze
My dream date would be going on a day trip to somewhere that has great nature and tourism. I love to travel so having a great travel partner is a must for me.

Going to Flagstaff—which is up north in Arizona—and plan a nice weekend over there in comfy cabin and just hang around town and try new restaurants, shops, shows, etc. Explore the scenery as well. :)

I’m not a picky gal. I don’t want anything fancy. Just a good time with my man and making beautiful memories together.

A cool outing would be dinner, movie, then taking a nice stroll through a nature preserve where we can just talk, no rush to be or do anything or anyone. :D Just time spent together, and desire to enjoy the scenery.

Go to the airport, watch the planes take off, maybe after we go to the park and feed the ducks. And then afterwards we go back to my place so I can show him my rock collection, if you know what I mean.

Go to the airport, watch the planes take off, maybe after we go to the park and feed the ducks. And then afterwards we go back to my place so I can show him my rock collection, if you know what I mean.

LMFAOLOLOL