What's your guilty pleasure movie? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your guilty pleasure movie?

I just cried watching How To Train Your Dragon 3.

I won't write which parts cause of spoilers, but maaaan, the feels.

I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but I don't want to be. So I'm posting it here.
I even cried during the second movie, the third is going to be a waterfall :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Megamind, or The 10th kingdom

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It's on YouTube in parts. I watch it like once every 1-4 months. I also have the book.
Well, since I have the DVDs, YT has become kind of superfluous for watching (unless others here are interested in watching).

Cool, can you link it? I don't know who the author is :sweatsmile:

He's awesome. I love everything he touches. When Shaun of the Dead released in the states I immediately dug into his other projects. I adore SPACED. Great series.
His influence on Ant-Man is still visible as well, despite being thrown out.

I'm going to look up SPACED asap ;)

Reactions: Wyote and JamieUK92
Well, since I have the DVDs, YT has become kind of superfluous for watching (unless others here are interested in watching).

Cool, can you link it? I don't know who the author is :sweatsmile:
Absolutely!

That's part one, the other parts should play automatically or be quite easy to find from part 1.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I just cried watching How To Train Your Dragon 3.

I won't write which parts cause of spoilers, but maaaan, the feels.

I'm a bit ashamed of myself, but I don't want to be. So I'm posting it here.
I just finished it and I cried too. It was my favorite of all three, really. ❤️

Reactions: Ginny and neko
As the title says. They can be the silliest, dumbest, most annoying and shameful to admit. What are yours?

No judging other's likes here, please.

I'll start with Clueless. The protagonist is completely superficial and as unintelligent as Beverly Hills teenagers were reputed to be in the mid-nineties. And yet she still manages to be(come) a good person at heart who can correct a college student on Shakespeare.

HIGH ANXIETY. Mel Brooks, Harvey Korman, Cloris Leachman. HYSTERICAL. And, a window into my psyche (I'm a psychotherapist, haha). Takes one to know one. HAHAHAHA.

Reactions: sassafras and Ginny
Jennifer's Body is my guilty pleasure movie. I remember watching it a long time ago when I was a teen. And I just loved the dynamic between their friendship it was weird but somehow hot to me. I thought it was really cool at the time that Jennifer would pretend to be interested just so she could eat the boys bodies . Some how that was empowering but also funny to the young teen me. The movie was just really hot to me back then. So I go back and watch it every once in a blue moon for nostalgic sake.