What's your guilty pleasure movie? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your guilty pleasure movie?

Absolutely!

That's part one, the other parts should play automatically or be quite easy to find from part 1.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Omg yesssss the 10th kingdom is gold. It's very underated. I used to watch the movie series all the time with my sister and aunt during sleepovers. I wish they made more or did something with it. I would of loved to see the outcome of Wolf and Virginia's baby. They were a really sweet couple. I had such a huge crush on the wolf as a kid. And Virginia was sooo pretty and strong I wanted to be like her.

Oh my gosh. I love, love, love You've Got Mail too. It's such a tightly plotted and well-executed screenplay and the characters are so vivid and the soundtrack... *chef's kiss*. Pure cinema magic. I watch it around Christmas every year :)

I don't feel guilty about loving it, though.

My guilty pleasures are:

Prince of Persia
Pirates of the Caribbean
Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Pretty much every cheesy 80's teen rom com (Footloose, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Some Kind of Wonderful, etc)

and almost anything and everything with 80's and early 90's Arnold Schwarzenegger

Omg yesssss the 10th kingdom is gold. It's very underated. I used to watch the movie series all the time with my sister and aunt during sleepovers. I wish they made more or did something with it. I would of loved to see the outcome of Wolf and Virginia's baby. They were a really sweet couple. I had such a huge crush on the wolf as a kid. And Virginia was sooo pretty and strong I wanted to be like her.
I still have a huge crush on wolf. Lol but ya I loved Virginia and her short hair. There are some really great fan fictions floating around the internet a few that aren't overly sexual and actual talk about the history and some of the other kingdoms. It's really good. If I find the one with queen red riding hood I'll post it here.

I still have a huge crush on wolf. Lol but ya I loved Virginia and her short hair. There are some really great fan fictions floating around the internet a few that aren't overly sexual and actual talk about the history and some of the other kingdoms. It's really good. If I find the one with queen red riding hood I'll post it here.
Yes! I'd look forward to reading it if you decided to post them (or just links would do :))

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/90477/1/The-House-of-Red

Here's one, havent read these in .... (dang I'm old) ... years but if I remember correctly this one was good.
If I find others I'll post (link) them here.

https://m.fanfiction.net/tv/10th-Kingdom/

Here's a general search link, there are a few I've never read but look really good. (Mainly the Warren one) So search and read till your hearts content. If I come across some of the older ones I've read I'll be sure to link them for y'all in the future.

I hate the concept of "guilty pleasure", because it implies a concept of "good pleasure", that is, of some objective high quality product. If you like something and can explain why, why should you be guilty about it?

When I was younger and had a crush on this INFP artist girl, I used to constantly watch Anthony Fantano videos to see what kind of bands are "cool" so that I can copy his taste and prove how cool I am. It was so disgusting and fake.

Now I just watch and listen to what I want, 0 fucks given to popular opinion. :grinning: