What's Your Grocery Shopping Style? | INFJ Forum

What's Your Grocery Shopping Style?

budget-shopper.jpg

You Are a Budget Shopper

You're on a budget, but that doesn't mean you don't eat well. You really know how to stretch your dollars.
You cook from scratch to save money, and you never let a good sale or coupon pass you buy.

Eating at home is already cheaper than going out to eat, but for you, the savings keep coming.
You don't sacrifice taste or quality. With a little ingenuity, you're pocketing a ton more money while eating great food.

You Are a Quick Shopper

You're a speedy shopper and a speedy cook. You value efficiency above all else.
You don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen... or in the grocery store!

You buy a lot of convenience foods, and you've got making quick meals at home down to a science.
You know what's cheap, healthy, and easy. You don't need a lot of fuss to eat well.

You Are a Gourmet Shopper

You are definitely a foodie, and you take an adventurous approach to grocery shopping.
You like both high quality and exotic foods. You rarely buy the exact same things twice.

You enjoy experimenting in the kitchen with new ingredients and recipes. You are the best chef you know.
You'll pay a pretty penny for high quality groceries. It makes the final product that much better.

You Are a Budget Shopper

You're on a budget, but that doesn't mean you don't eat well. You really know how to stretch your dollars.
You cook from scratch to save money, and you never let a good sale or coupon pass you buy.

Eating at home is already cheaper than going out to eat, but for you, the savings keep coming.
You don't sacrifice taste or quality. With a little ingenuity, you're pocketing a ton more money while eating great food.

You Are a Healthy Shopper

You love to shop for the healthiest and freshest food possible. You are very aware of what you put in your body.
You prefer to cook at home - that way you know exactly what is going into every meal you cook.

You stay away from prepared and overly processed foods. And you go organic and natural whenever possible.
Eating healthy is not a chore for you. You know how to make the healthiest meals taste great!

I got healthy shopper. I suspect because "Wandering aimlessly" wasn't on the list.

You Are a Quick Shopper
You're a speedy shopper and a speedy cook. You value efficiency above all else.
You don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen... or in the grocery store!

You buy a lot of convenience foods, and you've got making quick meals at home down to a science.
You know what's cheap, healthy, and easy. You don't need a lot of fuss to eat well.

I got quick shopper, which is pretty much true. I'd love to be a healthy shopper, though.

You Are a Gourmet Shopper

You are definitely a foodie, and you take an adventurous approach to grocery shopping.
You like both high quality and exotic foods. You rarely buy the exact same things twice.

You enjoy experimenting in the kitchen with new ingredients and recipes. You are the best chef you know.
You'll pay a pretty penny for high quality groceries. It makes the final product that much better.