What's your dominant personality trait? | INFJ Forum

What's your dominant personality trait?

Your Dominant Personality Trait is Prudence

You are a responsible and together person.
You like structures and schedules.
You don't mind having a long to-do list...
in fact, you sort of like checking things off on it.

You are a planner, and you rarely act on impulse.
You know what you'll be doing tomorrow.
You are dependable and polite.
You do your best not to give anyone any trouble.

Ambition

You are a very confident, take charge type of person.
You know who you want to be, and you're going to do everything in your power to achieve your goals.

You throw caution to the wind. You know that risks are necessary to get ahead in life.
If you fail, you learn from the experience... and try harder next time!

Sensitivity

You are a warm, friendly, and considerate person. You think it's important to treat others well.
You work well in groups. You love to cooperate, and you are a true team player.

No one would ever accuse you of being selfish. You are sensitive to others' points of view.
You notice other people's moods and take them into account. You try to make sure everyone is happy.

Your Dominant Personality Trait is Inquisitiveness

You are an imaginative and curious person. You are excited to learn about the world.
You are interested in all sorts of topics. You like to understand history and how things work.

You are both a tinkerer and an intellectual. You probably enjoy working with your hands and more passive activities like reading.
You have many interests and hobbies... and you're always looking to take on a new one.

Your Dominant Personality Trait is Ambition

You are a very confident, take charge type of person.
You know who you want to be, and you're going to do everything in your power to achieve your goals.

You throw caution to the wind. You know that risks are necessary to get ahead in life.
If you fail, you learn from the experience... and try harder next time!

I got Alpha Male.

You are an imaginative and curious person. You are excited to learn about the world.
You are interested in all sorts of topics. You like to understand history and how things work.

You are both a tinkerer and an intellectual. You probably enjoy working with your hands and more passive activities like reading.
You have many interests and hobbies... and you're always looking to take on a new one.

Prudence

[h=4]Your Dominant Personality Trait is Sensitivity[/h]
You are a warm, friendly, and considerate person. You think it's important to treat others well.

No one would ever accuse you of being selfish. You are sensitive to others' points of view.
You notice other people's moods and take them into account. You try to make sure everyone is happy.

This is a lie. I hate working in groups.

[h=4]Your Dominant Personality Trait is Inquisitiveness[/h]
inquisitiveness.jpg

[h=3]
[/h]

Reactions: Gaze
[h=4]Your Dominant Personality Trait is Sensitivity[/h]You are a warm, friendly, and considerate person. You think it's important to treat others well.

;_; *sniffle*

sensitivity.jpg

I got courage.

courage? my dom personality trait is courage?

it just doesn't seem like such a trait would have a way to express itself on a regular basis.

i guess it takes a lot of courage to get up in the morning and turn on that computer...? or, wait... no. it was driving to the grocery store... ya... merging lanes. now THAT takes courage.

sheeh. it sounds flattering. but it also sounds... contrived, oversimplified, and even shallow.

I got "You are attracted to the one who got Alpha Male."

inquisitiveness.jpg

OH MY GOD! I'M AN INTP!!!!!!!! *runs away screaming*