What type of Angel are you? | INFJ Forum

What type of Angel are you?

Angel of Death

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

Guardian Angel

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also light hearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

:m125:

You Are an Archangel

archangel.jpg

You're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.

. . .
so, high expectations much?

You Are an Angel of Death
ah yes this is lovely...

You Are a Guardian Angel

Angel of Death here too. :p

[video=youtube;6sw06XolOIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sw06XolOIA&feature=related[/video]

You Are a Guardian Angel

guardian-angel.jpg

You care deeply for your friends and family. Like a Guardian angel, you take protecting them seriously.
Besides guarding the ones you love, you have your eye out for all of humankind. You are very compassionate.

You are a natural caretaker, and you are very interested in social justice. You want to make the world better for everyone.
While you are responsible and conscientious, you are also lighthearted. You are easygoing and even quite funny.

-----

very interested in social justice

I seem to waver between an attitude of “let it slide” and one of “I am the Avenging Angel, and I shall draw my flaming sword and fell them like wheat. Let a great pestilence, fire, and flood cover the earth and scour it clean of the wretched stain that is humanity, myself included.”

cheers,
Ian

Angel of Death? Harsh!

You tend to have a dark sense of humor, but you are not as morbid as some people would expect.
You are bold and courageous. You're willing to do what others won't do... and to face what others won't face.

You are very observant and wise. You have amazing insight into other people's lives, but they are also scared of what you know.
You are eccentric, extremely quirky, and a bit of a loner. You have unusual interests that others don't share.

Heh. I wasn't expecting anything except Angel of Death. Lol. In tests like these, I've gotten everything from Necromancer to Shaman :eek:hwell:

Guardian Angel!

:m067:

Last edited:
angel of death

we should form a club of angels of death and start reaping all these poor unfortunate souls muahahhahaa

Death.
i like it.

You Are an Archangel

archangel.jpg

You're so good, people have trouble believing it's not an act. You're practically a saint.
You take ethics and morals very seriously. You can be depended on to do the right thing, even when it's difficult.

You may or may not be religious, but you are definitely deeply spiritual. You want to do right in this world.
You would never betray the trust of your friends and family. And in turn, you are highly respected by everyone.