What to do in a flight when you have an annoying passenger sitting next to you ... | INFJ Forum

What to do in a flight when you have an annoying passenger sitting next to you ...

S

Shai Gar

1. Remove your laptop from the briefcase;
2. Open the laptop slowly and carefully:
3. Turn it on, as well as the sound;
4. Make sure that the passenger next to you is looking;
5. Access the Internet;
6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open again and look up to heaven:
7. Take a deep breath and open the site: myit-media.de/the_end.html
8. Observe the facial expression of the passenger seating next to you.Have a good trip!

Oh Shit Shai! I laughed till I cried!

I thought the title said "What to do in a fight when you have an annoying passenger sitting next to you ..."

On a flight however...

1. Look at them kinda cross eyed.
2. In a deep inhuman voice, say "I need a new host body."
3. Keep staring, kinda cross eyed.

Or, if you prefer as an alternative...

2a. In a very normal voice say, "This'll be the first flight I've ever survived if we make it."

Last edited:
Reactions: acd
Show them picture from your wife's last trip to the gynocologist.

"What to do in a fight when you have an annoying passenger sitting next to you ..."

ryu-hadoken.jpg

HADOKEN!

Oh, flight. Probably pump up my iPod and do my best to disappear. Or order a large number of drinks. The bathroom is always a safe bet, right?

I argue with my other personalities. I get plenty of space on the plane, usually the arguments get heated.

This is hilarious! Everything is worth exploring as a remedy for annoying people in an 11 hours long flight. :)

Hahaha that is great. I would like to see some photos of people doing this and their victims expressions!

Uh, I like the music :p

Makes me want to go to Turkey

bwaahhahaha! thats awesome!

mostly I would try to turn the tables and annoy them...Talk so fast they cant get a word in...

LOLOL. This is so perfect. I should've sent this to my step sister when she was on a plane to Kentucky!

Last edited:
excellent i like i like!

X3 lawlz I wish I had this before <3 ty shai