What the Bible Says about Our Current World & Times | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What the Bible Says about Our Current World & Times

It seems everyone here thinks I'm waiting for everybody to die and the world to be sent to the plunge.

No, I'm not. I don't want people dying or the world to be in a terrible position, I believe we should try and make the world a better place.

Jesus' message is of love.

Whether you're religious, spiritual, believe in aliens, etc. SOMETHING is going on. I've discussed this with a variety of people with different beliefs, but in the end the result is the same. This pandemic, the natural disasters, tension brewing between nations...it's all just very bizarre. I sum it up to good and evil going to a war no matter what route you take.

Whether you're religious, spiritual, believe in aliens, etc. SOMETHING is going on. I've discussed this with a variety of people with different beliefs, but in the end the result is the same. This pandemic, the natural disasters, tension brewing between nations...it's all just very bizarre. I sum it up to good and evil going to a war no matter what route you take.
Yes, @CaitlinRae2192, I agree that something is most certainly going on and has been going on for quite a time. But, things are accelerating.

As a sort of vignette of the insanity, someone showed me this today.

https://www.facebook.com/jagtones/posts/10226075427662362