Community Member
Aug 8, 2021
Australia
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
Don't know
Hello everyone.
This is going to be an exhaustive thread of Bible prophecy, references and materials relating to our lives and the world in this time, (and historically!)

I intend to also use this thread as an archive of sorts, so I'll be updating and editing a lot over time.

Please do not troll on this thread if you do not agree. But civil discussion is okay...

First of all, I'll start with a general situation of our world.
Quote: Luke 21:25
"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;"

Signs in the sun and moon:
Lunar Eclipses, planetary alignments, sun flares etc,

Earth in distress and nations:
People are afraid and confused, the earth is dying, animals are dying, governments are corrupt.

The sea and the waves roaring is symbolic for the rising up of people. Protests. The people are roaring.

In fact I would suggest read all of Luke 21, for more context.

Bible is very symbolic and metaphorical.

If any other believers want to help me add any information about prophecies and prophecies throughout history, please feel free to do so.

Last edited:
Here is an easy place to start.
This man explains things even in layman's terms so it's easy to comprehend and understand. I personally don't agree with some certain things he talks about, but overall, I think his videos are quite well done.

https://youtube.com/c/HolyLandSite

Here's a few videos:

The site of Sodom and Gammorah. A desolated area ever since it's destruction. Ruins of buildings and a multitude of hail-sized sulfuric rocks.

The Red Sea crossing of Moses, Aaron and the Children of Israel, exodus out of Egypt. Two pillars built in Solomon's time, on one side, and one on the Saudi Arabian side. Nuweia Beach.
Gulf of Aqaba? I think.

Last edited:
Documentary of Noah's Ark:
Very informative, well made.

Matthew 24:7
"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."

Here is what has happened regarding "natural"disasters in the past week:

Disasters in July: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9IG2P8uUqPrlHyDNN1HzIvj4pajtSzkv

Last edited:
A few good books about historical prophecies are the following:
Babylon Mystery Religion: Ralph Woodrow
A Woman Rides The Beast: Dave Hunt
~reserved~

You will find this a sell here. I'm quite certain you are very devote, but this is not a receptive audience.
Hello.
Hmm, I'm sure it would piqué some interest, being an intuitive gathering after all.

Well, I suppose I'm not the most receptive at times regarding my beliefs either.

I'm not quite as devoted as one may think, but I'm trying to become more devoted.

I was into New Age and other things like that for a while.
I am aware of things such as gnosticism, sacred geometry, kabalah, astral projection, Buddhism etc... Mostly taught in.. well.. I won't go there. Alistair Crawley is one name enough to know what I'm getting at...

Anyhow, anyhow. Thanks for the reply and warning.

You will find this a tough sell here. I'm quite certain you are very devote, but this is not a receptive audience.

I no longer subscribe to religion but I don’t see anything wrong with the believers discussing climate change as prophecy.
I think the more research people of faith make regarding science, the more they can understand why people like me feel that things don’t add up. I was a fervent follower of the Bible, my fave book was Ephesians and Luke was my fave gospel. I studied the word, I had several concordances and study guides. I still remember some of it, like how thrilled all Christians should be about the planet collapsing. After all you can’t reunite with he Lord until you die. So if I was still a Christian, I’m praying for climate change and calamity and hopefully I will be taken in the rapture and won’t have to fall in lava to reunite with the God.

I no longer subscribe to religion but I don’t see anything wrong with the believers discussing climate change as prophecy.
I think the more research people of faith make regarding science, the more they can understand why people like me feel that things don’t add up. I was a fervent follower of the Bible, my fave book was Ephesians and Luke was my fave gospel. I studied the word, I had several concordances and study guides. I still remember some of it, like how thrilled all Christians should be about the planet collapsing. After all you can’t reunite with he Lord until you die. So if I was still a Christian, I’m praying for climate change and calamity and hopefully I will be taken in the rapture and won’t have to fall in lava to reunite with the God.
That is the scariest part. That there are people wanting calamity and praying for the end because they think it will bring Jesus back. I think there is definitely a big correlation between religion and people who don't take climate change seriously. Or even covid. It's very fatalistic. Isn't there a verse in the bible where God says He will spare the planet if someone of faith prays for it to be spared? Or am I remembering a verse wrong?

Like a sinking ship things have been slow for decades but as the years came and went it has gradually hastened but with the past two years we've reached the tipping point where the final plunge begins so it won't be all that long to go before it all goes out with a bang. As for those who are of the world minding only material things and their ideologies I will laugh at thee as so many people have spoken of these things from many walks of life only to be told off or ignored

I’m ready for whatever. Whatever God there is, has to know I didn’t ask to be born. Why the fuck should he punish me for not asking to be created in the first place. It’s like adopting a dog only to watch it hurt until it proves how much it loves you. You could have just left the dog at the dog pound.

Oh I think it's fine to talk about it, share your views and beliefs. However, historically Christians have been waiting for the end of the world since shortly after the crucifixion of Christ. People have been using Bible prophecy for all sorts of things throughout the history of mankind. Personally I see it as a useful tool to keep the masses in order.
It's easy to look to the Bible and talk about the end times and then of course all the while sitting in your comfortable chair saying however, I believe and I'll be saved from all of this as I'll be taken up into heaven. All before the calamity strikes of course because the Bible says so.
I think it's a lot more useful to talk about ponder consider how we might make changes so that we make the world a better place.
That actually was the message of Jesus as I recall

Oh I think it's fine to talk about it, share your views and beliefs. However, historically Christians have been waiting for the end of the world since shortly after the crucifixion of Christ. People have been using Bible prophecy for all sorts of things throughout the history of mankind. Personally I see it as a useful tool to keep the masses in order.
It's easy to look to the Bible and talk about the end times and then of course all the while sitting in your comfortable chair saying however, I believe and I'll be saved from all of this as I'll be taken up into heaven. All before the calamity strikes of course because the Bible says so.
I think it's a lot more useful to talk about ponder consider how we might make changes so that we make the world a better place.
For the record, I wasn’t implying that you weren’t okay with the content of the thread. We all know you mad cool.

Exactly! It's about being good stewards of the earth.... Caring about others...

Hello.
Hmm, I'm sure it would piqué some interest, being an intuitive gathering after all.

Well, I suppose I'm not the most receptive at times regarding my beliefs either.

I'm not quite as devoted as one may think, but I'm trying to become more devoted.

I was into New Age and other things like that for a while.
I am aware of things such as gnosticism, sacred geometry, kabalah, astral projection, Buddhism etc... Mostly taught in.. well.. I won't go there. Alistair Crowley is one name enough to know what I'm getting at...

Anyhow, anyhow. Thanks for the reply and warning.

Why more devoted to the Bible now?

Hey @InfernoMink
I’m ready for whatever. Whatever God there is, has to know I didn’t ask to be born. Why the fuck should he punish me for not asking to be created in the first place. It’s like adopting a dog only to watch it hurt until it proves how much it loves you. You could have just left the dog at the dog pound.
My understanding is that we are here because this is the place where a testimony takes place that is so compelling that the universe is forever immunized from choosing evil. A useful facet of this existence is its characteristic of lineage which provides a second venue for folks to experience the wages of sin - sinful flesh. (The other venue being sinful character.)

What you reason above is not where I am at, but has similarity. I sure did not ask to be saddled with sinful flesh, to be subject to death, pain, sickness, the loss of loved ones, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

There is only one rationally satisfactory explanation for such a seeming dilemma. God who is love, that being a love that cannot fail, will surely find the lost. All of us.

Biblically, it may seem there will be eternally lost beings, but Nineveh provides an escape clause. Jonah is commissioned to tell the inhabitants of Nineveh they will be destroyed in 40 days. Already things are interesting for 40 days (or years) is symbolic of the pain inherent in the process of intense character refinement and the sign of Jonah is the one sign Jesus used to represent His cross. Moreover, it is written that Jonah preached.

Within the 40 days, all of Nineveh repented.

125,000 strong, all were lost, and all got found. 100% success rate. Imagine that! What are the odds?

The (then) lost humans are destroyed at the Second Coming. All fallen angels remain on earth. After the millennium, all lost humans are resurrected, God returns to earth, and sends forth fire. This fire is the sign of Jonah and Satan and his followers are Nineveh.

The fire would have destroyed them save all repented. If responded to, it is a cleansing fire.

In short, you will enjoy an eternity of bliss. Though it does not feel like it, not a bad transaction.

Hey @InfernoMink

My understanding is that we are here because this is the place where a testimony takes place that is so compelling that the universe is forever immunized from choosing evil. A useful facet of this existence is its characteristic of lineage which provides a second venue for folks to experience the wages of sin - sinful flesh. (The other venue being sinful character.)

What you reason above is not where I am at, but has similarity. I sure did not ask to be saddled with sinful flesh, to be subject to death, pain, sickness, the loss of loved ones, etc., etc., ad nauseum.

There is only one rationally satisfactory explanation for such a seeming dilemma. God who is love, that being a love that cannot fail, will surely find the lost. All of us.

Biblically, it may seem there will be eternally lost beings, but Nineveh provides an escape clause. Jonah is commissioned to tell the inhabitants of Nineveh they will be destroyed in 40 days. Already things are interesting for 40 days (or years) is symbolic of the pain inherent in the process of intense character refinement and the sign of Jonah is the one sign Jesus used to represent His cross. Moreover, it is written that Jonah preached.

Within the 40 days, all of Nineveh repented.

125,000 strong, all were lost, and all got found. 100% success rate. Imagine that! What are the odds?

The (then) lost humans are destroyed at the Second Coming. All fallen angels remain on earth. After the millennium, all lost humans are resurrected, God returns to earth, and sends forth fire. This fire is the sign of Jonah and Satan and his followers are Nineveh.

The fire would have destroyed them save all repented. If responded to, it is a cleansing fire.

In short, you will enjoy an eternity of bliss. Though it does not feel like it, not a bad transaction.

I fasted for 35 days when I was a church person. Only fruit juice and water. Everything I did during those 35 days was heightened because I was going on mental energy alone. I did the church thing with the same intensity I bring to everything in my spirit. I really tried to walk the walk. The God can't blame me for not trying.

Hey @ByTheWaves

Thanks for this thread. I am a slave to the gospel.

I am certain that the most important subject is the fact of intense disclosure of character at the end of time. As metaphor, one of many examples of this is the object lesson travail as of a woman in birth pangs. Jeremiah 30:5-7 is a good example. At the end of time, the faithful undergo this experience two times. The first accomplishes perfection of character as well as the sealing, a settling of grace so intense that they will never choose sin again. This is represented by Christ's 40 day wilderness experience. The second is full disclosure and is represented by 3 days, including Christ's psychological torment that ended just prior to His physical death.

For Christ, the venue was strictly sinful flesh. For the righteous at the end, the venue for the first is character and for the second, sinful flesh. The righteous will perceive themselves to be altogether evil and will bear maximum levels of the wages of sin - feelings like guilt, shame, and embarrassment. They will survive. They achieve resurrection by faith.

The cup then passes to the lost. They will see themselves and will actually be defeated well before full disclosure.

Finally, it is demonstrated that an evil morality is not viable. The only reason folks can survive while having sin is that their characters are concealed from them. The Day declares otherwise. It is also demonstrated that there is so much survival innate to holiness of character that it can endure the full load of the wages of sin and survive.

The Daniel text informs us that the lost are not even inside the furnace and cannot survive, but what of the faithful? Notice the furnace is made seven times hotter. Seven, completeness.

Daniel 3:19-25
19 Then Nebuchadnezzar was full of fury, and the expression on his face changed toward Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. He spoke and commanded that they heat the furnace seven times more than it was usually heated. 20 And he commanded certain mighty men of valor who were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, and cast them into the burning fiery furnace. 21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their trousers, their turbans, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. 22 Therefore, because the king’s command was urgent, and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego. 23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste and spoke, saying to his counselors, “Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?”
They answered and said to the king, “True, O king.”
25 “Look!” he answered, “I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.”

Luke 6:46-49
46 “But why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord,’ and not do the things which I say? 47 Whoever comes to Me, and hears My sayings and does them, I will show you whom he is like: 48 He is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against that house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock. 49 But he who heard and did nothing is like a man who built a house on the earth without a foundation, against which the stream beat vehemently; and immediately it fell. And the ruin of that house was great.”

1 Corinthians 3:12-13
12 Now if anyone builds on this foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, 13 each one’s work will become clear; for the Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test each one’s work, of what sort it is

Fasted for 35 days @InfernoMink? That is amazing!
Yes. My pastor did it for 40 days and always encouraged all of us to try and do a few days. Me and the other young brothers did it for as long as we could. It was hard as I was still living at home and I was the only one attending church and not eating. Like I said, I wanted to be touched by God. I wanted to be one of his faith healers, lmao. I didn’t fast and watch television, all I did was read that Bible during the fast. So when you read me talk about religion in a negative light, just know that I really tried Christianity.

Last edited:
It seems everyone here thinks I'm waiting for everybody to die and the world to be sent to the plunge.

No, I'm not. I don't want people dying or the world to be in a terrible position, I believe we should try and make the world a better place.

Jesus' message is of love.