What spice is your soul | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What spice is your soul

Lavender

You like and prefer solitude. You are your own best friend.
You have a lot of strength to give to others. You are an amazing caretaker to anyone who needs to be cared for.

You are constant, steady, and patient. You don't seek out change; you let it come to you.
You are conservative and down-to-earth. You hardly ever do anything crazy.

-Anna

i got basil. basil is tasty. i like it in 'mato sauce.

Your Soul's Spice is Basil
You value deep, authentic relationships. You're not big on small talk.
You are deeply spiritual, even if you don't talk about it much. Deep down you are good with yourself and the world.

You are unpretentious and natural. You couldn't be another way even if you tried.
You have a beautiful soul, and it shines through in the way you treat others.

Your Soul's Spice is Lavender

lavender.jpg

You have a lot of strength to give to others. You are an amazing caretaker to anyone who needs to be cared for.

You are constant, steady, and patient. You don't seek out change; you let it come to you.

cheers,
Ian

Sage

You're the type of person who has already learned a lot from living. For you, life has been a character building exercise.
Your dream is to live a life you cherish. You don't want to waste time on things that don't matter.

You are always observing and thinking. You appear calm and self-possessed to the outside world.
You are concerned with inner beauty. You think once we understand ourselves, we are beautiful on the inside.

Your Soul's Spice is Marjoram

Basil. More of a herb than a spice. I was kind of hoping for Sporty or Scary Spice.

Peppermint
You are outgoing, talkative, and incredibly social. You love swapping stories and jokes.
You say whatever is on your mind, and you always speak freely. You definitely have the gift of gab.

You have a super optimistic attitude, and you have figured out how to be happy.
You are lighthearted and carefree. People can count on you to always make the best of things.

maybe on TV but I do love the scent of roses, it deeply moves me, my closest friend is way more passionate then grounded (I only have two) and I find liberated people most attractive. I long for the feeling of a river running through my world and I am most charged up in the early fall.

Your Soul's Spice is Marjoram

marjoram.jpg

You have a strong love for life, other people, and yourself. You see the beauty in everyone.
You want to be a positive force in other people's lives. You aim to do good in this world.

You are inspired by your love for the world. You have dreams of transforming the planet.
You are charismatic and driven. You have deep convictions that fuel you.

Sage
You're the type of person who has already learned a lot from living. For you, life has been a character building exercise.
Your dream is to live a life you cherish. You don't want to waste time on things that don't matter.

You are always observing and thinking. You appear calm and self-possessed to the outside world.
You are concerned with inner beauty. You think once we understand ourselves, we are beautiful on the inside.

[h=2]our Soul's Spice is Basil[/h]

basil.jpg

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You are deeply spiritual, even if you don't talk about it much. Deep down you are good with yourself and the world.

You are unpretentious and natural. You couldn't be another way even if you tried.

View attachment 17475Your Soul's Spice is Peppermint

You are outgoing, talkative, and incredibly social. You love swapping stories and jokes.
You say whatever is on your mind, and you always speak freely. You definitely have the gift of gab.

You are lighthearted and carefree. People can count on you to always make the best of things.

lavender.jpg

Your Soul's Spice is Lavender

basil.jpg

Your Soul's Spice is Basil

Your Soul's Spice is Peppermint

peppermint.jpg