What song have you been listening to on repeat recently? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What song have you been listening to on repeat recently?

I miss the ballet. When I was a little girl my grandma took me to see through nutcracker a couple of times. I'm craving to see it lately. Maybe I will save up and go. I think it's worth the expense... So beautiful. I was in ballet as a little girl for about a year. I remembered hating it. I also did gymnastics and hated that too. My grandma would make me pick lessons to take every year for my birthday and I hated all is them and would always beg to quit. Eventually after 2 or 3 times they would let me quit and that's the story of how I never stuck to anything!
Lol, I love that story.

Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers btw, and my favourite composition is his 5th symphony. We're all supposed to like Viennese discord or something these days, but I'm unashamedly in favour of a little Russian bombast from time to time.

Reactions: flower and slant
Lol, I love that story.

Tchaikovsky is one of my favourite composers btw, and my favourite composition is his 5th symphony. We're all supposed to like Viennese discord or something these days, but I'm unashamedly in favour of a little Russian bombast from time to time.
Why does everyone hate classical music so much it makes me sad, you ever notice that

Hey, this is my first post here. I'm really into some specific genres, one of them is Bossa Nova.
I love the easy listening appeal of it, also it's melancholy, the small arrangement. Also it's the epitome of summer to me, so maybe this song will brighten up someone's day.

Reactions: flower

This is an absolute banger I’ve been listening to every morning. Really fires me up and makes me wanna kill something (gently).

Combine that with meat, eggs and fasting and I feel like I’ve snorted a line of cock.

"When we forget the infection, will we remember the lesson?"