What smiley are you? | INFJ Forum

What smiley are you?

[h=4]You Are a Nose Smiley[/h]
nose.png

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You are a very detailed oriented person. You feel happiest when all your ducks are in a row.
You are conventional and orthodox. You are the most normal person you know.

You like to work hard, but you also value your downtime. You seek balance in your life.
You are smart to the point of being a genius. You are very learned.

You Are a Nose Smiley :^)

You are a very detailed oriented person. You feel happiest when all your ducks are in a row.

You like to work hard, but you also value your downtime. You seek balance in your life.

This all fits except for being normal. I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm also not "learned" in the traditional sense. I have been asked what my IQ is (in a complimentary fashion) and I really don't know. I debate taking online IQ tests, but part of me doesn't want to know. I'm weird enough.

[h=4]You Are a Reverse Smiley[/h]
reverse.png

You are happy-go-lucky, mostly because you thrive on doing things your own way.
You are quite creative and experimental. You are extremely inventive.

You have a lot of flair, and you enjoy standing out from the crowd. You are one of a kind.
You are an extremely independent person. You know what's best for you and your life.

I'm a Nose Smiley as well.

"You are the most normal person you know"

That made me laugh because I often feel I really am, even with all my craziness.

You Are A Big Smiley

You are hyper, energetic, and motivating. You know how to get people up and moving.
You can be a bit of an attention seeker. You don't want anyone to forget about you.

People love being around you. You have a great sense of humor, and you love to entertain others.
You are a natural star and charmer. You're always getting in trouble, but you're always getting out of it too.

watisthisidonteven...

bigsmiley.png

You are a big smiley

You are hyper, energetic, and motivating. You know how to get people up and moving.
You can be a bit of an attention seeker. You don't want anyone to forget about you.

People love being around you. You have a great sense of humor, and you love to entertain others.
You are a natural star and charmer. You're always getting in trouble, but you're always getting out of it too.

Uh oh, better keep this part of me in check. That's funny, I use the big smilely a lot :becky: LOL

You Are a Nose Smiley

You Are a Nose Smiley

nose.png

You Are a Classic Smiley

classic.png

You are an easygoing person who is easy to love. You have a truly friendly spirit.
You are excited by new people. You're always looking to expand your circle of friends.

You don't think you're anyone special, but you have a real knack for making others smile.
You make things fun for other people. Your light-heartedness is contagious.

You Are a Nose Smiley

nose.png

You Are a Classic Smiley

classic.png

You are an easygoing person who is easy to love. You have a truly friendly spirit.
You are excited by new people. You're always looking to expand your circle of friends.

You don't think you're anyone special, but you have a real knack for making others smile.

You Are a Nose Smiley

nose.png

Depends on the last answer :)

[h=1]You Are A Big Smiley[/h]

big.png

You Are A Big Smiley
big.png

Classic Smiley

You Are a Classic Smiley:
classic.png

You make things fun for other people. Your light-heartedness is contagious

wink.JPG

You are the salacious smile,

nobody is going to tell you what they are wearing[/QUOTE]

You Are a Classic Smiley

classic.png