What sign is your soul? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What sign is your soul?

Your Soul is Taurus

You are warmhearted and loving. You truly care about every single person in your life.
You are loyal... probably to a fault. You are patient, and you don't give up on anyone!

You are tenacious and determined. You certainly won't take "no" for an answer.
You can be a bit self-indulgent at times, but you deserve it. No one works as hard as you do.

--

I took about 10 online quizes today and they are all contradictory. Go to hell stupid quizes.

*Punches computer in its face*

Everythinggggg. So frustratingggggg. And my office computer is broken. And this one keeps lagging. And I'm taking online quizes too seriously. And :m072:

Reactions: jyrffw54
Technically, I couldn't truthfully identify myself with any of these, seeing as how I don't have the appropriate anatomy, however.....

Your Soul is Taurus

You are warmhearted and loving. You truly care about every single person in your life.
You are loyal... probably to a fault. You are patient, and you don't give up on anyone!

You are tenacious and determined. You certainly won't take "no" for an answer.

You can be a bit self-indulgent at times, but you deserve it. No one works as hard as you do.

Last edited:
Your Soul is Virgo

Some people may say you're aloof, but you're actually just shy and reserved.
You like to think before you talk or act. And you do spend a lot of time thinking!

You are organized and responsible. You never like your to-do list to pile up too much.
You are sometimes harsh with people, but it's only because you care. You tend to be a worrier.

Your Soul is Aries

You are impulsive to the point of being a daredevil. You don't like to sit around wondering whether you should act!
You are dynamic and goal focused. You want to change the world, and you've got what it takes to do it.

You are both quick-witted and quick-tempered. You act immediately on your emotions and impulses.
You are confident and brutally honest about your opinions. You believe that it's best to be straight-forward with people.

Your Soul is Sagittarius
You are a good-humored, truly blissful person. You find your happy moments no matter what sort of day you're having.
When times get tough, you get philosophical. There's a lot that you can endure.

You are honest, even if it costs you a friend. You only know how to live authentically.
You have a deep desire to play by your own rules and do things on your own terms. You love freedom above all else.

Your Soul is Virgo

Some people may say you're aloof, but you're actually just shy and reserved.
You like to think before you talk or act. And you do spend a lot of time thinking!
You are organized and responsible. You never like your to-do list to pile up too much.
You are sometimes harsh with people, but it's only because you care. You tend to be a worrier.