Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
[h=4]http://www.blogthings.com/whatshouldbeonyourbucketlistquiz/

You Should Go into Space[/h]You believe that you only life once and that it's up to you to live the most memorable life possible.
Going into space may seem like an impossible dream, but you're all about living the impossible.

You love the idea of being one of a select few. You crave unique experiences.
You enjoy having bragging rights - even if the price you pay is high.

Fair 'nuff! These tests can be so amusing.

You Should Write A Book

book.jpg

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to say. Just let it flow!
You already live in your own little world. You may as well introduce everyone else to it.

It's likely that you feel like you have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic.
By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment. And you'd have a legacy to leave behind.

Last edited:
You Should Do What You Love

love.jpg

Quitting your job may seem like a scary prospect, but it could be the best thing you ever do.
There's no doubt that working for the man drags you down, and it may be time to do something you love.

You want to expand your mind, and the only way you're going to be able to do that is to take a leap.
Consider a career that's more creative or independent. If you can work how you want, work won't feel like work!

Yes quitting a job seems like sound advice :confused:

Quitting your job may seem like a scary prospect, but it could be the best thing you ever do.
There's no doubt that working for the man drags you down, and it may be time to do something you love.

You want to expand your mind, and the only way you're going to be able to do that is to take a leap.
Consider a career that's more creative or independent. If you can work how you want, work won't feel like work!

this is what i did.
i do not regret it, although yes it was a bit iffy at first.

love.jpg

Lol, I don't have a job (my leg is still screwed) :sad:

ou Should Write A Book

book.jpg

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to say. Just let it flow!
You already live in your own little world. You may as well introduce everyone else to it.

It's likely that you feel like you have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic.
By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment. And you'd have a legacy to leave behind.

dammit. everyone in my family tells me this.

You Should Write a Book

You may not feel like you could write a book, but you actually have a lot to
say.
Just let it flow!
You already live in your own little world.
You may as well introduce everyone else to it.

It's likely that you feel like you
have a lot of baggage you'd like to unload, and writing can be cathartic.
By writing a book, you would feel a huge sense of accomplishment.
And you'd have a legacy to leave behind.

[h=4]You Should Climb Mount Everest[/h]
everest.jpg

More than anything else right now, you need an adventure.
You need to push yourself and see what you're made of. You feel like your life has been stagnant for too long.

You think it would be good to get away from it all. You need that change in perspective that changing your geography brings.
You crave a big victory in your life, and nothing would make you feel more victorious than climbing Mount Everest.

lol

You Should Write a Book