Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What rodent are you?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatrodentareyouquiz/

You Are a Mouse

You are a quiet and observant creature. You may not have much to say, but you always know what's going on.
You are good at getting things done without attracting attention. You are sneaky, but only in a good way.

You are well organized. You develop a system for everything you do.
You notice and analyze everything. You can be a bit fearful, but it's only because you are aware of every detail of your surroundings.

You Are a Mouse
You are a quiet and observant creature. You may not have much to say, but you always know what's going on.
You are good at getting things done without attracting attention. You are sneaky, but only in a good way.

You notice and analyze everything. You can be a bit fearful, but it's only because you are aware of every detail of your surroundings.
mouse.png

the thing's fat. maybe it's saying i should work out..

I got VELOCIRAPTOR

velociraptor6001.jpg

I mean Guinea Pig.

You are an emotive and expressive creature. You love and need to be around others.
You are a bit of a chatterbox and can't help letting others know exactly what's on your mind.

You are a people person, and you do best in groups. You can get depressed if you're alone.
You are cute and charming. People can't help but give you exactly what you want.

The second paragraph is completely untrue. This test lies - just like people who say that Guinea Pigs are cute.

baldrick762815.jpg

Guinea Pigs = Terrible. Truth: My anti-drug.

:)

Reactions: under skies
You Are a Mouse

You Are a Beaver

You are a creature of action. You always like to get moving on your dreams.
You need to stay busy to be happy - both with work and with fun.

You have big dreams, and you plan carefully to achieve them.
You have your priorities straight, and you're capable of building something amazing.

...hmm. I can't say this seems very accurate at all really.

You Are a Beaver

You are a creature of action. You always like to get moving on your dreams.
You need to stay busy to be happy - both with work and with fun.

You have big dreams, and you plan carefully to achieve them.
You have your priorities straight, and you're capable of building something amazing.

I didn't even know Beavers were rodents.
Where have I been living?!?!?!?!

mouse.png

You Are a Mouse

You Are a Guinea Pig

guinea-pig.png

You are an emotive and expressive creature. You love and need to be around others.
You are a bit of a chatterbox and can't help letting others know exactly what's on your mind.

You are a people person, and you do best in groups. You can get depressed if you're alone.
You are cute and charming. People can't help but give you exactly what you want.

You Are a Hamster

You are easygoing and friendly. You connect quickly and easily with others.
You are popular, mostly due to your laid back attitude. People like to be around you.

You may feel like you are a bit of an oddball, but you always seem to find kindred spirits.
You don't trust just anyone, but you do place your trust in those who have earned it.

You Are a Lemon.

Wait WHAT?!

THIS TEST, IT LIES! I thought I was a human... :m142: