My presence
My voice
My strength
My Intelligence

My killer..................calves.

My weenises (weeni?).

show-us-your-weenis-21453-1294776690-1.jpg

Reactions: bionic
My cynical side says it all probably comes down to my having a vagina.

I'm like a kitsune mixed with a dryad mixed with Nyarlathotep. People underestimate the danger of a wild thing. They think I'm harmless. Eccentric. A trickster. Maybe just plain rude. But yet occasionally somebody gets sucked into my maddening chaotic beauty which most people don't see and it breaks their mind. And they love me for it.

They think I'm harmless. Eccentric. A trickster. Maybe just plain rude. But yet occasionally somebody gets sucked into my maddening chaotic beauty which most people don't see and it breaks their mind. And they love me for it.

Definitely love you for this!

What makes me smokin' hot? I hope something does! I have no idea.

Definitely love you for this!

What makes me smokin' hot? I hope something does! I have no idea.

I think everyone has something that for others makes them "hot" even if they are not aware they're having this effect. :D

I think everyone has something that for others makes them "hot" even if they are not aware they're having this effect. :D

Well if this is the case, I wish someone would let me in on it! Then, I would use my hotness to take over the world. Mwuahahaha!

Cynicism aside, the fact I smile so much and I am well proportioned probably helps.

My cooking skills ;)

My belief that I'm smokin' hot.

- my heart, my smile
- my outbursts of energy which happens once in a while
- self-confidence, leadership - the attention i give to my team
- and my lonely self-imposed exile once i have run out of steam