What Magical Forest Being Are You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Magical Forest Being Are You?

Yay. My first fellow Dryad :D

Another Dryad here. I say we need to stick together, rise up against the tyranny of Naiads. Now I don't want to just throw around words like coup and bloody, but I think we all know that's where this going. What say you @Free ?

Another Dryad here. I say we need to stick together, rise up against the tyranny of Naiads. Now I don't want to just throw around words like coup and bloody, but I think we all know that's where this going. What say you @Free ?
Put the axe down, Jacobi. It's ok, it'll be alright. If we upset the balance, we'll have an army of pissed off gnomes, fairies, and satyrs plaguing us. The gnomes, Jacobi! *shivers*
Besides, Naiads make for a terrible fertilizer anyway. We're better off getting the fairies and satyrs drunk.

Gnome
It's not that you care so much about the forest itself; you care about what's under it and whether or not it's well kept! You can't stand laziness or lack of industry--you feel that if there's a task to be done, it should be done well and as soon as possible. Not that you rush work. No, in fact, you admire a job well done. The forest wouldn't be enchanted without your keen management, nor half as beautiful.

You are a:
Dryad
A woodland nymph that protects the trees of the forest, you are shy and quiet and most at peace in the shade of your home, unless lured out to help in matters of conservation or to give luck to those that respect the woods.

I got Unicorn.
217983.jpg

Unicorn: Your grace and kindness are often apparent in the healing and restoration you offer to people and animals. The most elusive of woodland creatures, your quiet mystery intrigues people, and you will befriend those that are kind to you, but shy away from aggressiveness.

250px-Losoni.jpg

You are a:

Dryad
A woodland nymph that protects the trees of the forest, you are shy and quiet and most at peace in the shade of your home, unless lured out to help in matters of conservation or to give luck to those that respect the woods.

Reactions: Free and Wyote
Dryad

Kraken

You are a kraken forest creature.

Though the kraken is normally found in deep waters it has occasionally been known to venture into the woods by accident. Lost and confused, should you ever happen upon a kraken in the forest you know immediately that you have ended up in exactly the most wrong place possible for anyone at any time.