What kind of unique person are you according to what you see? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What kind of unique person are you according to what you see?

I took a gamble and googled it and all I came up with was this Anthony Weiner selfie.
weiner_29.jpg

I took a gamble and googled it and all I came up with was this Anthony Weiner selfie.
weiner_29.jpg

How do you feel about the term Tony Wiener?

Reactions: Free
Creative surrealist

Reactions: Free and flower
weiner_29.jpg

Ugh. I just threw up.

Hey, that man is totally taking a selfie

Or his crazy ex just informed him that she is pregnant with his baby through text message.

Creative Surrealist too.

Apparently not very unique at all - creative surrealist, too.

So frustrating. Thank God for my incredible insight, I'd be lost without that.

The Charismatic Leader
87aa3101-b1de-4b85-87a5-f31f0405bf3c.jpg

You're the charismatic leader! You were born to lead. People naturally respect and trust you. No matter what you're speaking about, you speak with an authority that captivates your audience. Your family and friends have always expected great things from you and though you're often your own worst enemy, there is literally nothing you can't achieve. You have a charisma that draws people to you, whether it be friends, lovers, fans or followers. You have the potential to be an expert in your chosen field! The world depends on leaders like you to inspire and guide the rest of us!

The Creative Surrealist

5a9f1f52-6e40-4f77-8390-4d882e9a52db.jpg

You're the creative surrealist! You're a blast from the future with your revolutionary thinking and mental creativity. Whether you feel like an old soul or completely lost in this world, you're a surrealist at heart. You may not realize it yet, but you see the world through a unique lens that very few people can relate to. This may be frustrating to you at times but it also gives you incredible insight. You have a way of seeing things that enables you to create, think, see, dream and speak in completely radical and new ways. You have the mind of an artist. Tap into your creative potential and you can make a huge impact.

Me too. I got that result. LOL

Reactions: Gaze
The Charismatic Leader
87aa3101-b1de-4b85-87a5-f31f0405bf3c.jpg

You're the charismatic leader! You were born to lead. People naturally respect and trust you. No matter what you're speaking about, you speak with an authority that captivates your audience. Your family and friends have always expected great things from you and though you're often your own worst enemy, there is literally nothing you can't achieve. You have a charisma that draws people to you, whether it be friends, lovers, fans or followers. You have the potential to be an expert in your chosen field! The world depends on leaders like you to inspire and guide the rest of us!

"No matter what you're speaking about, you speak with an authority that captivates your audience." - I do struggle with this. For some reason, people hear/interpret what I say like it's absolute, when usually I am not really sure what I think or feel. I have started adding a disclaimer sometimes, like "I am not sure about this yet, but..." It's kinda funny, but also frustrating.

Last edited:
Quelle surprise, I got the creative surrealist :D

You're the creative surrealist! You're a blast from the future with your revolutionary thinking and mental creativity. Whether you feel like an old soul or completely lost in this world, you're a surrealist at heart. You may not realize it yet, but you see the world through a unique lens that very few people can relate to. This may be frustrating to you at times but it also gives you incredible insight. You have a way of seeing things that enables you to create, think, see, dream and speak in completely radical and new ways. You have the mind of an artist. Tap into your creative potential and you can make a huge impact.

Reactions: Wyote