What kind of unique person are you according to what you see? | INFJ Forum

What kind of unique person are you according to what you see?

The Creative Surrealist

5a9f1f52-6e40-4f77-8390-4d882e9a52db.jpg

You're the creative surrealist! You're a blast from the future with your revolutionary thinking and mental creativity. Whether you feel like an old soul or completely lost in this world, you're a surrealist at heart. You may not realize it yet, but you see the world through a unique lens that very few people can relate to. This may be frustrating to you at times but it also gives you incredible insight. You have a way of seeing things that enables you to create, think, see, dream and speak in completely radical and new ways. You have the mind of an artist. Tap into your creative potential and you can make a huge impact.

The Quirky Eccentric

0e768fb7-79a4-48bf-837c-4d27056da913.jpg

You're the quirky eccentric! Let's call a spade a spade. You've always been a bit of an odd ball, but that's exactly what you pride yourself on being deep down. Sometimes you may be frustrated with how easily others misunderstand you, but you love being unique. You stand out and your creative inner world is a playground for your impressive imagination. You're an eclectic spirit and you've probably always felt like an "old soul". No matter what you do in life, there will always be an eccentric and fascinating world of ideas, thoughts and emotions just beneath the surface! You are truly one of a kind!

Of course I'm one of a kind. I killed off the rest of my race.

The Creative Surrealist

You're the creative surrealist! You're a blast from the future with your revolutionary thinking and mental creativity. Whether you feel like an old soul or completely lost in this world, you're a surrealist at heart. You may not realize it yet, but you see the world through a unique lens that very few people can relate to. This may be frustrating to you at times but it also gives you incredible insight. You have a way of seeing things that enables you to create, think, see, dream and speak in completely radical and new ways. You have the mind of an artist. Tap into your creative potential and you can make a huge impact.
Me too!

The Creative Surrealist

istock

-----------------------------------------

I wonder if we're the universe's ant simulation

The Creative Surrealist

istock

I didn't have to take this test to know I'd get Creative Surrealist, but I did anyway

Stealing my schtick I see!

You gotta good schtick. I'd like to use it as my own, but you know, that just doesn't seem right. I spoke to my lawyer and she said its not thievery if I only use it on you. She also said that if you get mad and accuse me of stealing, I am legally allowed to claim "alternative facts" and call it obsequious flattery.

...and I got creative surrealist, pervert.

You gotta good schtick. I'd like to use it as my own, but you know, that just doesn't seem right. I spoke to my lawyer and she said its not thievery if I only use it on you. She also said that if you get mad and accuse me of stealing, I am legally allowed to claim "alternative facts" and call it obsequious flattery.

...and I got creative surrealist, pervert.
I prefer the term alternative pervert.