What kind of hands do you have (test)

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofhandsdoyouhavequiz/

You have earth hands

You have your own method of doing things, and it has worked pretty well for you. You are a systemizer.
You prefer to be as productive as possible, especially when you can use your hands. You like making things.

You appreciate structure and order. You believe that planning is half the battle.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Reactions: oddgirlout
I've got air hands. I wanted jazz hands.

Jazz hands are a choice, nay, a god-given right to all who would claim the right theirs..

Reactions: invisible
Earth Hands

Nasty Hands

Reactions: acd
You Have Air Hands

You like a person who just tells it like it is. You appreciate boldness.
You are very intellectual and logical. You don't find emotional appeals compelling.

You are surprisingly self-accepting and content. You're happy with who you are.
You are confident and full of hope. You inspire others simply by being yourself.

---

Actually, I find both emotional *and* logical appeals to be compelling. >.>

You have an intensity that can't be matched. You are the most passionate person you know.
You've got one hell of a temper, and everyone knows it. It's easy to set you off.

You are emotionally unpredictable. You have an artist's temperament, and your moods drive you.
You are generally very warm and intuitive. You form strong bonds with people right away.

---

Usually slightly damp and maybe mewling a little, but it is there. Somewhere.
Anger and grief are wonderful motivators to write poetry.

You Have Fire Hands

You have an intensity that can't be matched. You are the most passionate person you know.
You've got one hell of a temper, and everyone knows it. It's easy to set you off.

You are emotionally unpredictable. You have an artist's temperament, and your moods drive you.
You are generally very warm and intuitive.
You form strong bonds with people right away.

You Have Earth Hands

earth-hands.jpg

You have your own method of doing things, and it has worked pretty well for you. You are a systemizer.
You prefer to be as productive as possible, especially when you can use your hands. You like making things.

You appreciate structure and order. You believe that planning is half the battle.

Fire hands...LOL. Oh yeah, I have such a baaaaad temper. Best watch yerself foo!

-Anna

This, exactly! :) Emotional appeals + strong logic, and I'm putty.

You Have Air Hands

You are very intellectual and logical. You don't find emotional appeals compelling.

You are confident and full of hope. You inspire others simply by being yourself.

---

Actually, I find both emotional *and* logical appeals to be compelling. >.>

You are generally very warm and intuitive.
You form strong bonds with people right away.

;-; i don't have a temper at all, and I agree most with what I underlined

You Have Fire Hands

You are generally very warm and intuitive. You form strong bonds with people right away.

So, basically... completely wrong.

[h=4]You Have Fire Hands[/h]

Another fire hands here.... I have little hands, so I answered accordingly. Not sure what relevance this has to the results lol...

You Have Air Hands

[h=4]You Have Earth Hands[/h]