What kind of dreams do infjs have? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What kind of dreams do infjs have?

I rarely dream.. but it's either I'm driving (joyride kinda thing.. enjoying the views and just good feels) , I'm driving and someone's trying to chase and kill me (it's a mix of me running then getting into a car and then me driving with people trying to shoot me) or premonition.. (maybe it's my intuition? Mostly things that I had dreamt was about to happen or I have those "oh shit this was my dream moments)

Last night I dreamt I was in a store full of people and these dudes came in and started selectively shooting people. I was shot a few times but did not die. I reset the scenario in my dream and hoped I wouldn’t be shot again. Awful.

Last night I dreamt I was in a store full of people and these dudes came in and started selectively shooting people. I was shot a few times but did not die. I reset the scenario in my dream and hoped I wouldn’t be shot again. Awful.

Yes...I have died so many times in my dreams it ain’t even funny.
Falling, getting shot, burning, blowing up, drowning, being stabbing to death, head chopped off.
I was shot once in the back of the head execution-style with me on my knees and gun aimed at the back of my head.
There was no pain, but instead it was an incredible sensation that I can only describe as what I might imagine being hit in the head with a sledge hammer would feel like...just this crazy-powerful force slamming into and through my head.
Then I lay there dead as people stood over looking down at me.

I had an awesome dream last night, some people would call it a nightmare, but it was interesting.

I was younger in a dream, my mother was cheating on my father with few guys, I got to a school and took classes, on my sweater was written ''I am meth addict'' and ''my mother fucks with all the guys'', I got home, every day there people were cutting 2 pig throats and 2 humans would become those pigs, this time it was me, I still could observe myself after I have become slaughtered pig, I been cut in pieces then.

Haha what did I read lmfao

But seriously ….

I woke up in the middle of the night once and there was a hamster scuttling about on my bedroom floor. I sat up and realised it was a ghost hamster, but I was interested rather than spooked …..
Then I woke up for real - and wondered wtf.

This "waking up" in a dream has happened to me a few times - the most weird was one night in 2011. I almost never dream religious things but that time I had this really urgent call to pray in my sleep. That was the morning of 9/11 ….

I seem to be dreaming all the time, awake or asleep, but usually below awareness. Many times if I doze of in a chair I'll pick up a dream that seems to be in progress part way through as though it had been going on already in the background.

When I was about 5 years old, I dreamed that the world was invaded by aliens. I was running away from a flying saucer but it shot me with a ray and I was killed - weirdly, it was a beautiful experience!

Jung talks about a dream where he experienced himself as an image projected by a magic lantern from a flying saucer - I've never dreamt anything like that, but it just feels right to think of my conscious self as a projection of some deeper reality.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote

But seriously ….

I woke up in the middle of the night once and there was a hamster scuttling about on my bedroom floor. I sat up and realised it was a ghost hamster, but I was interested rather than spooked …..
Then I woke up for real - and wondered wtf.

This "waking up" in a dream has happened to me a few times - the most weird was one night in 2011. I almost never dream religious things but that time I had this really urgent call to pray in my sleep. That was the morning of 9/11 ….

I seem to be dreaming all the time, awake or asleep, but usually below awareness. Many times if I doze of in a chair I'll pick up a dream that seems to be in progress part way through as though it had been going on already in the background.

When I was about 5 years old, I dreamed that the world was invaded by aliens. I was running away from a flying saucer but it shot me with a ray and I was killed - weirdly, it was a beautiful experience!

Jung talks about a dream where he experienced himself as an image projected by a magic lantern from a flying saucer - I've never dreamt anything like that, but it just feels right to think of my conscious self as a projection of some deeper reality.

I woke up one night about 15 years ago and felt and immense amount of fear. I was so scared that I put on some christian radio station to try to fall back to sleep. When I woke up that morning I learned my best friend overdosed on cocaine and was dead. I was supposed to go to a football game with him that evening but work called and needed me to come in. I almost felt like he was with me in my room that night dying.

I woke up one night about 15 years ago and felt and immense amount of fear. I was so scared that I put on some christian radio station to try to fall back to sleep. When I woke up that morning I learned my best friend overdosed on cocaine and was dead. I was supposed to go to a football game with him that evening but work called and needed me to come in. I almost felt like he was with me in my room that night dying.

That's much more personal that mine and must have been a very difficult experience for you. What hit me was an overwhelming sense of sorrow and an urgent request for prayer - when the story hit the news later that day I was horrified, as everyone was, but I was dumbfounded as well. It took me months to process it and I ended up writing a poem about it to try and work out how I felt.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Back when I was younger I would have dreams that were kinda funny. I once had a dream that I had this disease where I would eventually become entirely invisible.. there was only one other known case in the world.
Nowadays my dreams are murky and disjointed, and I rarely remember them.

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. :( Hugs.

More colorful that's for sure ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh yeah definitely.

Reactions: Wyote
Reactions: Wyote
I go through phases......

Currently I'm not dreaming much (means that I don't recall anything of importance or I can easily make sense of the connections)
When we moved into our new house...my dreams were so vivid (technicolour and I was dreaming literally every day) and lasted for over 3 months or so!
I can certainly tell the difference between something that's significant (ie I need to pay attention to the dream v something irrelevant in nature)
It doesn't happen often but I do get prophetic dreams (I don't do magic mushrooms or on any medication :wink:). Some events happen almost instantaneously, some within a week - some take longer and others still waiting to happen. It's a very surreal experience.....

Strange thing...being able to see things take place in the future but I have a hard time keeping track of time! :tearsofjoy:

Not an INFJ but I often remember my dreams and they can be very intense and cinematic, like you're watching a movie play out or are playing a FPS.

J'ai souvent des dreams sur toi Misadventure...

Woops, wrong thread! ;)

Reactions: Misadventure