What kind of adventure do you crave? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What kind of adventure do you crave?

You crave a wet, wild, and blue adventure with the outdoors.

You want to be with nature, and you crave talking to the animals and foul of the air. There's nothing like holding a wild bird in your hand, or talking back and forth with a happy mockingbird.

You belong with nature, as you feel so much admiration for it. You see it in awe, and wonder of each creature's living cells and DNA. The smell of the air after a thunderstorm excites your instincts, and picking wild blackberries for dessert evokes thanksgiving and praise in your inner spirit. You expect to meet others likeminded and befriend them for the rest of your lifetime. You want to celebrate life.

A full on Christopher McCandless style adventure with the exception of me not dying at the end... hopefully. (google Into the Wild, the book or movie, book is highly recommend before the movie even though Emile Hirsch knocked it out of the park in my opinion).
Why? I love the Wilderness. I love the serenity I find and the silence that it brings. Not silence to my ears (because I love the sounds of nature) but the silence in my head. Being out there frees me of worries about money and a social life and the expectations of everyone around me, to start with.
I get to be myself and be the own judge of how well I am doing.
I love solitude.

You crave a romantic adventure

Life has gotten a bit uninspired for you lately, and you're looking to fall in love with someone - either for the first time or all over again.
You want to share an adventure with someone special. There's nothing like lingering over the perfect dessert or perfect view with the person you love.

You belong in a romantic city. Or a romantic beach. Or a romantic cabin. Just as long as you and your sweetie can focus on each other.
An amazing vacation will make you feel closer to the one you love. You want to make memories that will last a lifetime.

You Crave a Romantic Adventure

Life has gotten a bit uninspired for you lately, and you're looking to fall in love with someone - either for the first time or all over again.
You want to share an adventure with someone special. There's nothing like lingering over the perfect dessert or perfect view with the person you love.
You belong in a romantic city. Or a romantic beach. Or a romantic cabin. Just as long as you and your sweetie can focus on each other.
An amazing vacation will make you feel closer to the one you love. You want to make memories that will last a lifetime.

Reactions: rawr
You Crave a Romantic Adventure

i got this as well