On my own path

Community Member
Dec 4, 2009
MBTI
ProbablyINFJ
Last edited:
I got Yew with Dragon Heartstring

Pine & Aspen w/ Unicorn Hair.

I want something other than unicorn hair.

My wand is made of Hawthorn with a core of Unicorn hair.

cheers,
Ian

Attachments

• aeons_wand.jpg
    aeons_wand.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 5
Ivy & Hazel
Unicorn Hair

The descriptions definitely fit me. It spoke about memory, fidelity, long term long lasting spells, good at detecting the truth and divination. Exacting and detailed. Connections to other worlds. Not good for quick attacks but meant for long term persistent sneaky attacks. Definitely my style.

Your wand is made from:
Hawthorn
Birch
Blackthorn

And has a core of:
Unicorn hair

Who is hogging all the phoenix feathers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Siimplicity
Who is hogging all the phoenix feathers?

Me. :m027:

ax0hh0.png

xm7rzp.png

Maple with a unicorn hair

I wonder what criterion the tests uses to determine the cores.
:m083:
Many of us seem to be receiving unicorn hairs though.

Raccoon Love said:
Willow and Unicorn hair

Cool, someone with the same wand as me :)

I'm surprised no one has made a joke about this yet :p

wandq.jpg

Aspen, Vine, and Willow with Unicorn Hair

Attachments

• tovlo_aspen.jpg
    tovlo_aspen.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tovlo_vine.jpg
    tovlo_vine.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 0
  • tovlo_willow.jpg
    tovlo_willow.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Aspen with Unicorn Hair

My wand is made of blackthorn, Beech and Willow and has a core of Dragon Heartstring.

So my question is now, wtf is Dragon Heartstring?

My wand was made from Aspen and Birch, with a core of Unicorn Hair.

Here's what I found about them elsewhere, since the information disappeared and couldn't be selected.

Aspen (cottonwood) – those with aspen wands tend to be defiant and talkative. This wand boosts power in Charms, but detracts from Healing magic.

Birch – although it has a reputation for weakness, in actuality birch is one of the finest Light wandwoods in existence. It is associated with both driving out evil spirits (and thus will produce a strong Patronus) and with healing magic.

Unicorn hair(s)
Unicorn hair is a more subtle wand, but it is quite compatible with Charms and Transfiguration. It is also hands-down the best core for healing, as it picks up some of the healing capabilities of unicorn blood. Unicorn hair has a reputation of picking gentler or more cerebral users, so it is common amongst Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. More laid-back Gryffindors and subtler Slytherins may find themselves with a Unicorn hair wand.

Your wand is made from Vine and has a core of Phoenix feather.

Description;

In magical and spiritual workings, vine is often used for the purpose of gaining artistic and poetic inspiration. It can also make somebody to forget all sad and disturbing thoughts (only temporarily, though) and can be used to create illusions and induce false visions. On a higher level, this wood is used in rebirth and transformation rituals, as well as obtaining sacred knowledge.

This wand is springy and tenacious, and rather strong. Being extremely flexible and agile, this wand allows working in all types of magic particles where well-measured and precise effort is required. Shows best results in charms dealing with binding, sacral preserving and creating deceptive illusions. Indicates owner's high ability in various arts and also his inclination to tricks (which may not be always harmless).
Not very good for strict actions; indirect approach.

Last edited:
Pine with a core of unicorn hair

Some of the questions were rather stupid. Why is masculinity considered active and femininity passive? Males are more like to be P's than females are.

How are the Sun and moon planets?

Ivy, willow and blackthorn with a core of unicorn hair.