What is your spirit animal? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your spirit animal?

9957finalhawk.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Wolf Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the wolf. Loyal, protective, quick-witted and polite. The spirit of the wolf is a powerful one, but maybe not so much on a physical level. The soul of the wolf goes beneath the skin, straight to the heart. A wolf spirit need only keep those he loves close, and keep those he fears closer.:m159:

9957finalhawk.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Hawk Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the Hawk. Perceptive, pragmatic and judgmental. With the spirit of the hawk, one is capable of great knowledge, though they may fall by neglecting the views of others.

The point many miss when pursuing this idea is how one chooses one's "totem".
As I understand it, one doesn't.
The totem chooses them, and they either recognize it, or they don't.

The first animal to choose me was fox.
The second, bat.
The third, and by far the most intense, was crow.

Prior to any of this, and any understanding of it, was bear: the one my ego chose for itself. I am not, never was, never will be bear.

The whole idea of animal totems is fascinating, and very, very powerful.
The Indians knew this, and probably still know it.
Our link to the natural world, in an age when those links are becoming ever more tenuous.
When I say "I am a crow", that is as true as saying: "I am a human".

Beyond that, one could also say: "I am everything".
But one can not see that as being real, until one has first taken an animal totem, and become it.

[SIZE=+2]What is your spirit animal?[/SIZE]
9957finaldragon.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Dragon Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the Dragon. Mystical, powerful, wise and strong-willed. The dragon spirit is one built of leadership, strong decision making skills, and wise judgment. A dragon is a natural born philosopher and grand leader. The dragon need only keep his superiority complex in check, lest he lose the respect of those he desires most.

Yeah right... superiority complex? Let me check my answers again.

The point many miss when pursuing this idea is how one chooses one's "totem".
As I understand it, one doesn't.
The totem chooses them, and they either recognize it, or they don't.

The first animal to choose me was fox.
The second, bat.
The third, and by far the most intense, was crow.

Prior to any of this, and any understanding of it, was bear: the one my ego chose for itself. I am not, never was, never will be bear.

The whole idea of animal totems is fascinating, and very, very powerful.
The Indians knew this, and probably still know it.
Our link to the natural world, in an age when those links are becoming ever more tenuous.
When I say "I am a crow", that is as true as saying: "I am a human".

Beyond that, one could also say: "I am everything".
But one can not see that as being real, until one has first taken an animal totem, and become it.
How did they choose you? How did you know?

How did they choose you? How did you know?

It is quite obvious when an animal or bird turns up and interacts with you.
It is there - in your life - you notice it. It notices you.
If there is no fear, interest has time to form.
You in it: it in you.

I love animals and birds. Really love them.
I look out for their welfare. They look out for mine.
http://crow1670.blogspot.com/

There are many sites on the internet concerning animal totems.
When you find an animal has entered your life, find out about it from these sites. See if it makes sense to you.

It is what you do with it that makes it powerful or not.

9957finalhawk.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Hawk Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the Hawk. Perceptive, pragmatic and judgmental. With the spirit of the hawk, one is capable of great knowledge, though they may fall by neglecting the views of others.

9957finaldeer.jpg

Deer Spirit

Your spirit animal is the deer. Kind, passionate, loving and wise. With a deer spirit, one is very charismatic, though they may not know it, reclusive and shy, one may miss a grand opportunity for love and life should they keep their distance.

cheers,
Ian

9957finaldeer.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Deer Spirit[/SIZE]

Your spirit animal is the deer. Kind, passionate, loving and wise. With a deer spirit, one is very charismatic, though they may not know it, reclusive and shy, one may miss a grand opportunity for love and life should they keep their distance.

Last edited:
9957finaldragon.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Dragon Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the Dragon. Mystical, powerful, wise and strong-willed. The dragon spirit is one built of leadership, strong decision making skills, and wise judgment. A dragon is a natural born philosopher and grand leader. The dragon need only keep his superiority complex in check, lest he lose the respect of those he desires most.

9957finalwolf.jpg

[SIZE=+2]Wolf Spirit[/SIZE]
Your spirit animal is the wolf. Loyal, protective, quick-witted and polite. The spirit of the wolf is a powerful one, but maybe not so much on a physical level. The soul of the wolf goes beneath the skin, straight to the heart. A wolf spirit need only keep those he loves close, and keep those he fears closer.

cookie monster spirit

128915721695246550.png

[SIZE=+2]Deer Spirit[/SIZE]

another to the team!

It is quite obvious when an animal or bird turns up and interacts with you.
It is there - in your life - you notice it. It notices you.
If there is no fear, interest has time to form.
You in it: it in you.

I love animals and birds. Really love them.
I look out for their welfare. They look out for mine.
http://crow1670.blogspot.com/

There are many sites on the internet concerning animal totems.
When you find an animal has entered your life, find out about it from these sites. See if it makes sense to you.

It is what you do with it that makes it powerful or not.
I don't recall having an animal go out of it's way to interact with me.. Unless it's a stray cat. But they love most people. I often have recurring dreams of the same creatures... Well, I'll check out your blog.