what is your source of joy? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

what is your source of joy?

This is solid spiritual advice for men. I don't think anyone here is judging you. Pretty stoked you've found some inner joy. A portion of men need solitude in their spiritual practice. Obviously family comes first after we are charged up and happy. I can make it about 3 days without solitude.

INTP language
I dont know about the spiritual part but it is good advice. You do have to take care of youself before you take care of others or there will not be a strong, happy, healthy you to make them strong happy healthy. There is a fine line between needs and wants. Isolation can go too far if you take more than you need to be a good person around those who need you.

ISTJ language
If you are an irritable fuck, take the solo time and recoup and dont feel guilty about it because you are doing everyone a favor.

My source of joy is love. Not just romantic love.. Love between family and friends as well.

Reactions: endersgone
Frankly I don't think being dependent on external stimuli should be how we conjure joy.. Shouldn't we search to see the Joy gained in all things? Maybe that's overly positive, but I suppose I like the idea of being the final say in my joy.