What is Your Life Path Number? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is Your Life Path Number?

I tried this one and got:

Life Path 8
Your Life Path Number reveals your most fulfilling life direction, the major lessons you’re here to learn and the unique personality traits that will help you on your journey.

Your Life Path is an 8, which makes you the Visionary. Your ambition, boldness and big-thinking are your greatest strengths. You are organized, efficient and aren’t afraid of hard work. You’d make a great lawyer, business executive or investment banker (comment: good to hear this, lol because it's what interests me). Romantic matches: 2s and 3s. Best friends: 4s. Famous 8s: Barbra Streisand, Elizabeth Taylor and Nelson Mandela.

Expression Number 5
Your Expression Number highlights your natural talents and abilities. It is often called the “Destiny Number” because it reveals a great deal about your potential and what you’re meant to accomplish in this lifetime.

Your Expression Number is 5. You are a free spirit who is driven by variety. You effortlessly adapt to change and others tend to find you fresh, fun, and exciting...

Soul Urge 11
Your Soul Urge Number, also called your “Heart’s Desire” Number, represents the inner you. It exposes your hidden motivations, your deepest cravings and urges, along with your inherent likes and dislikes.

Your Soul Urge is 11. You have an unusually broad and diverse outlook on life. You are very selective in your personal and professional relationships...

Personality Number 3
Your Personality Number reveals what your friends, or even strangers, think about you. It illuminates the dominant traits or personality characteristics that influence the way you are perceived by others.

Your Personality Number is 3. You are probably quite self-expressive, and others appreciate that they can easily see what type of person you are...

Birthday Number 3
Your Birthday Number explains the nature of your existence, including how you handle opportunities and challenges. It is also known as the “Psychic” or “Ruling” Number because it somewhat predicts the events that will unfold in your life.

Your Birthday Number is 3. You are an outgoing and social person. Your personality and charisma will serve you in many ways...
What do you think about it when all of these are put together?

I got 7

Also, did you post this at 4:44 your time?
I have no clue. Highly unlikely statistically, but if you have a reason for asking that then please let me know. I cant find a way of finding out what time I posted this, at least on mobile.

What do you think about it when all of these are put together?

Nothing much, because I don't really believe in numerology but it was a fun test, lol.

I have no clue. Highly unlikely statistically, but if you have a reason for asking that then please let me know. I cant find a way of finding out what time I posted this, at least on mobile.

Oh, it definitely was posted at 04:44 but I guess it doesn't show up anymore. I'm interested in that phenomenon of seeing recurring numbers etc. It happens to me a lot

Life Path Number 1
BIRTH DATE ENTERED: 11/12/1985 (Date Equation)

Birth Date: 11/12/1985
11 = 11
12 = 1 + 2 = 3
1985 = 1 + 9 + 8 + 5 = 2 + 3 = 5

11 + 3 + 5 = 19
1 + 9 = 10
1 + 0 = 1

Life Path Number: 1
The Natural Born Leader
The Life Path 1 is one of leadership and trailblazing. With a strong sense of independence, you do not like relying on other people, especially if you feel they are holding you back. Often, you may feel like it is better to go it alone.

You would do well as an entrepreneur because you aren't afraid to take risks! You march to the beat of your own tune and the people around you generally don't hear until the tune is completed and on the top 100 charts. You tend to do things your own way and create innovation by stirring up the pot. People such as Henry Ford, Charlie Chaplin, Ozzy Osbourne, Tom Cruise, all stayed true to their Life Path 1, you should too.

As a Life Path 1, be careful and don't try to control everything and everyone around you as you plow headlong towards your goals. In life it is still beneficial to maintain a balance.

Confidence, creativity, and originality are very popular characteristics of a Life Path 1.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Oh, it definitely was posted at 04:44 but I guess it doesn't show up anymore. I'm interested in that phenomenon of seeing recurring numbers etc. It happens to me a lot
A friend got me a little into numerology and I've been asking my guardian angel for guidance and have been feeling their presence a lot as of late. I saw 4:44 when I turned on my laptop immediately after feeling them let me know they're here for me, and I've almost been doubting it a little until now... which confirms it for me. Thanks for asking and letting me know!

Reactions: InTRovErT34
HI GUYS I GOT LIFE PATH NUMBER 1 BY ADDING I+N+F+J I THINK THAT MEANS I AM FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET AND ABOVE ALL THE PLEBS ON EARTH NO OFFENSE BTU I KNOW INFJS ARE BETTE THAN EVERYONE ELSE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALSO ARE A NUMBER WON

Reactions: flower and David54
HI GUYS I GOT LIFE PATH NUMBER 1 BY ADDING I+N+F+J I THINK THAT MEANS I AM FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET AND ABOVE ALL THE PLEBS ON EARTH NO OFFENSE BTU I KNOW INFJS ARE BETTE THAN EVERYONE ELSE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ALSO ARE A NUMBER WON
Is this what you got from my post? I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, that wasn't my intention. However, please avoid responding in such a disrespectful manner. Thanks.

Is this what you got from my post? I'm sorry if I made you feel that way, that wasn't my intention. However, please avoid responding in such a disrespectful manner. Thanks.
Sorry - I actually am a life path 1. This post was just an unfortunate result of unrelated circumstances.
I already elaborated on the Life Path 1 thing in a previous post in this thread.

Sorry - I actually am a life path 1. This post was just an unfortunate result of unrelated circumstances.
I already elaborated on the Life Path 1 thing in a previous post in this thread.
I forgive you. I hope everything's alright

number.png

We don't allow advertising on our website. I'm editing the post and giving out one warning. Please don't let it happen again.

Im and 8...having a hard time figuring out the wing though..maybe 7??

My karmic debt number is 0, what in the world does that mean?! Help

Reactions: flower
I am a Life Path 5. No. I am methodical and I am not very spontaneous at all. I do love to travel, however.

Reactions: flower
LOL

Echoes of Circle.

It sez 'ere that I'm a '5'. Idk maybe I'm really an ExFP or something.
The Flexible Five
The Life Path 5 loves to have variety in life. Anything new is exciting. Whether it is traveling to a place you've never been, or meeting new people, you are always looking for that next experience and adventure.

The war cry of the Life Path 5 is "Freedom!"

You need to explore what life has to offer, and don't see any need to be rooted to a specific place. You tend to be the life of the party because you will go out of your way to meet everyone in the room.

For the Life Path 5 a career that requires you to be in a certain place at a certain time everyday will not be the best situation. Instead you should consider a career that provides a unique daily experience. This could be careers from sales, where you interact with various clients, to a nature photographer which requires you to travel and explore the farthest reaches of earth