Truth Eternity

Community Member
Dec 30, 2018
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Life Path Number 8
Those with Life Path Number 8, tend to be a better judge of character and attract the right kind of people to work with you toward your vision. This makes you a natural executive and excellent in the business or political arena. You have a need for success, and a strong desire to be recognized for your achievements. This leads you to not feel "safe" unless you have found a way to establish financial security, and because you are more likely to consider status important, you may be tempted to live above your means. You should also pay special attention to telling and showing your loved ones that you care - being a good provider isn't the only way of doing this.

It is difficult for an Eight to take advice. When they make a choice, they must feel it is their decision, NOT SOMEONE ELSES. As a result, they do tend to learn the hard way. Eights are very honest and by being so blunt, they unintentionally hurt feelings. Although they can sometimes appear insensitive, what is going on inside them is the exact opposite. They do feel deeply about everything that goes on in their lives. People with a Life Path 8 are born with natural leadership skills. If your Life Path is an 8 you are very ambitious and goal oriented. You have strong organizational skills and broad vision which make you successful in business.

Eight represents authority, material wealth, ambition, and caution. Life Path Number 8 is also a number of returning karma and opportunity. You are reviewing the lessons you've brought from other lifetimes, and reinforcing what you choose to keep.

A person with the Number 8 in their chart will work diligently to achieve their goals. This person would make a good business manager and leader. They thrive on hard work, and more than any other Life Path Number are prone to becoming a workaholic.
They are often good with money and their work ethic makes it possible for them to acquire wealth. This pursuit of materialistic gains can hold some pitfalls for them, including a tendency to become unscrupulous in their efforts to make money, or neglect of their family and loved ones while working to earn money. Balance is the key.

The Powerhouse
As a Life Path 8 you are alive to make an impact on the world through your drive and ambition. You are a person of authority, and material wealth. You will often master the art of being successful in the career of your choosing.

You work very hard to reach your goals. You will often be considered a workaholic. You can sometimes let hitting your goals, and working, take precedence on other aspects of your life like personal relationships with family and friends.

Strive For Balance
You will typically have an issue with authority, whether in the form of a boss, police, government official, landlord, etc. which can get you into trouble. This can also drive you to seek out and become a person of authority yourself, so that you don’t have to answer to anyone except yourself. When an understanding of the need for a balance between work and personal life is reached, you can become unstoppable.

Nope... This isn't me at all, lol. Maybe there is a leader in me, who knows. : D

Life Path 11

Your Life Path Number
= 3 + 3 + 5
= 11/2

Your Life Path Number is a vibration of duality and division, of truth and learning. Those with Life Path Number 2 tend to be sensitive, intuitive, reserved and a little on the shy side. You are likely more drawn to quiet and relaxing atmospheres, and try to avoid conflict in any situation. Because of your perceptive and tactful nature, you are good at finding a balanced and peaceful resolution to conflicts. Be wary of being overly sensitive and touchy to the world and the people around you.

The double digit higher vibration from which your Life Path Number 2 is derived from is referred to as a Master Number. Those with Master Number 11 tend to be even more sensitive to the people and the world around them, and are often seen as having highly intuitive, even psychic abilities.

Master Numbers are discussed in much greater detail within the full Numerology Readings.

I'm a life path 1 which I've known for some time. I do relate to it, but not in a "I'm so unique and special and rare" kind of way which I always find a bit pretentious and annoying.

Here's the description from the site:
Your Life Path Number is a strong vibration, one of individuality and invention. Those with Life Path Number 1 tend to be ambitious, individualistic, determined, and likely to take on a leader role in any venture. You are likely more drawn to independent, creative and innovative pursuits. You like the freedom to follow your own goals and be the boss when it comes to making any and all of your life decision. Be wary of overexerting yourself, and loosing focus in your endeavours.

There's a lot of information out there about life paths - some of it gets really woo woo which is always fun to indulge in but I don't take it into my beliefs about myself or use it as a way to try to advertise myself as interesting which I've seen some people do.

Your Life Path Number
= 11 + 6 + 1
= 18/9

Your Life Path Number is the number of completion and resolution. Those with Life Path Number 9 tend to have a humanitarian, and almost a utopian quality to their very being. Because of your compassionate, philanthropical nature, you are likely to be drawn toward global issues that deal with helping the whole of human kind, and the world. Be wary of overextending yourself, of sacrificing too much of yourself, and of losing the greater perspective in the pursuit of your goals.

Your life path number is a simple math equation based on your birthday, so there's no need for the site really.
But here's a calculator: https://calculator.numerologist.com/

I tried this one and got:

Life Path 8
Your Life Path Number reveals your most fulfilling life direction, the major lessons you’re here to learn and the unique personality traits that will help you on your journey.

Your Life Path is an 8, which makes you the Visionary. Your ambition, boldness and big-thinking are your greatest strengths. You are organized, efficient and aren’t afraid of hard work. You’d make a great lawyer, business executive or investment banker (comment: good to hear this, lol because it's what interests me). Romantic matches: 2s and 3s. Best friends: 4s. Famous 8s: Barbra Streisand, Elizabeth Taylor and Nelson Mandela.

Expression Number 5
Your Expression Number highlights your natural talents and abilities. It is often called the “Destiny Number” because it reveals a great deal about your potential and what you’re meant to accomplish in this lifetime.

Your Expression Number is 5. You are a free spirit who is driven by variety. You effortlessly adapt to change and others tend to find you fresh, fun, and exciting...

Soul Urge 11
Your Soul Urge Number, also called your “Heart’s Desire” Number, represents the inner you. It exposes your hidden motivations, your deepest cravings and urges, along with your inherent likes and dislikes.

Your Soul Urge is 11. You have an unusually broad and diverse outlook on life. You are very selective in your personal and professional relationships...

Personality Number 3
Your Personality Number reveals what your friends, or even strangers, think about you. It illuminates the dominant traits or personality characteristics that influence the way you are perceived by others.

Your Personality Number is 3. You are probably quite self-expressive, and others appreciate that they can easily see what type of person you are...

Birthday Number 3
Your Birthday Number explains the nature of your existence, including how you handle opportunities and challenges. It is also known as the “Psychic” or “Ruling” Number because it somewhat predicts the events that will unfold in your life.

Your Birthday Number is 3. You are an outgoing and social person. Your personality and charisma will serve you in many ways...

Your Life Path is an 8, which makes you the Visionary. Your ambition, boldness and big-thinking are your greatest strengths. You are organized, efficient and aren’t afraid of hard work. You’d make a great lawyer, business executive or investment banker (comment: good to hear this, lol because it's what interests me).

That's great! Often times our life path number reflects a feeling of a difficult path, but the right path.
When I found out I was a 3, it made a lot of sense to me because it's something I've naturally gone towards, but had no real conception of it being something I embody.

I think you being an 8 makes a lot of sense. You have that solid aura about you.
Haha I definitely don't. I'm a nut.

That's great! Often times our life path number reflects a feeling of a difficult path, but the right path.
When I found out I was a 3, it made a lot of sense to me because it's something I've naturally gone towards, but had no real conception of it being something I embody.

I think you being an 8 makes a lot of sense. You have that solid aura about you.
Haha I definitely don't. I'm a nut.

Oh, I see! Very fascinating. I've never really read much about numerology, might have to read more about own life path number. :blush:

Lol awe, Wy. :laughing::smile:

Life Path Number 8

Snap!

Another 8 here.

"Those with Life Path Number 8 tend to be natural leaders, rather than followers, with a good capacity to visualize, and an intuitive ability to know, what needs to be done in order to accomplish the task at hand. As such you are more likely to find yourself being more successful with money, in business, or politics. Be wary of loosing site of your compassion, and becoming too ambitious and greedy in the pursuit of your goals."

Sounds about right.

Oh, I see! Very fascinating. I've never really read much about numerology, might have to read more about own life path number. :blush:

Lol awe, Wy. :laughing::smile:

If you find anything interesting let me know.

Snap!

Another 8 here.

"Those with Life Path Number 8 tend to be natural leaders, rather than followers, with a good capacity to visualize, and an intuitive ability to know, what needs to be done in order to accomplish the task at hand. As such you are more likely to find yourself being more successful with money, in business, or politics. Be wary of loosing site of your compassion, and becoming too ambitious and greedy in the pursuit of your goals."

Sounds about right.

If you find anything interesting let me know.

Oh, cool! Sure. :grin:

The Creative
People with a Life Path 3 are the most artistic in the bunch. You find ways of creating the most beautiful things in this world such as art, music, literature, etc. You breathe life into culture, and make it seem so simple because of your natural gift for expression. This explains why the entertainment industry is chock full of Life Path 3's. Noteworthy examples include: Chris Rock, Jackie Chan, Jamie Foxx, Nelly Furtado, Snoop Dogg, and Rihanna to name a few.

Your mindset will do well by ignoring any cynics or defeatists you may come across. Stay headstrong with your creative outlet & true to you goals, and they will often pay off personally, financially, or both.

All Life Path 3's tend to enjoy life and all that they can get out of it. The extraverted 3's love being in the spotlight and showing off their talent. On the other hand, introverted 3's lean more toward solitary creative pursuits that can garner them a following without being in the spotlight, such as an artist or writer.

Tests are fun, but I don't actually believe that your birthday determines your entire life.

(Also, Snoop Dog and culture? Lol.)

Life Path 11

Your Life Path Number
= 3 + 3 + 5
= 11/2

Your Life Path Number is a vibration of duality and division, of truth and learning. Those with Life Path Number 2 tend to be sensitive, intuitive, reserved and a little on the shy side. You are likely more drawn to quiet and relaxing atmospheres, and try to avoid conflict in any situation. Because of your perceptive and tactful nature, you are good at finding a balanced and peaceful resolution to conflicts. Be wary of being overly sensitive and touchy to the world and the people around you.

The double digit higher vibration from which your Life Path Number 2 is derived from is referred to as a Master Number. Those with Master Number 11 tend to be even more sensitive to the people and the world around them, and are often seen as having highly intuitive, even psychic abilities.

Master Numbers are discussed in much greater detail within the full Numerology Readings.
Cool! We got the same!

Tests are fun, but I don't actually believe that your birthday determines your entire life.

(Also, Snoop Dog and culture? Lol.)
10000000000% agreed. But I believe it acts as a guide when put together with other numerology values.