What is your ideal best friend like? | INFJ Forum

What is your ideal best friend like?

Discussion in 'Online Tests' started by Gaze, Aug 6, 2010.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by Gaze
  1. Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    What is your ideal best friend like?
    http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyouridealbestfriendlikequiz/

Your Ideal Best Friend is Fun

You have a little trouble breaking out of your shell at times, and you need a little coaxing.
    You are really a fun person yourself, but you are sometimes reluctant to let loose.

Your perfect best friend is outgoing and friendly. You're happy to be around a social butterfly.
    A fun friend will recognize you for the treasure you are. You are the perfect complement to a total extrovert.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Gaze, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. 88chaz88

88chaz88 Back for a limited time only
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    ????
    Enneagram:
    9w1

You have a little trouble breaking out of your shell at times, and you need a little coaxing.
    You are really a fun person yourself, but you are sometimes reluctant to let loose.

Your perfect best friend is outgoing and friendly. You're happy to be around a social butterfly.
    A fun friend will recognize you for the treasure you are. You are the perfect complement to a total extrovert.

So basically my ideal best friend will end up in a canal somewhere?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Phoenix Down

Phoenix Down Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    ENTP
    Enneagram:
    3w?
    Your Ideal Best Friend is Sensitive

You are a special, intuitive person, and not everyone deserves your amazing friendship.
    You don't do well with snark or sarcasm. You need a best friend who is as sensitive as you are!

Your best friend will likely share some of your passions, or at least understand them.
    More than anything else, you just want to be understood. Friendship, if nothing else, should be compassionate.

----------------------------------------

I absolutely adore snark... and I'm rather insensitive.

4. OP
    Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    :m077::m182:

5. kita

kita <font color=#990066>Regular Poster</font>

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Your Ideal Best Friend is Smart

You are a smart cookie yourself, but it's hard for others to see that side of you.
    Your wild ways eclipse your brainpower, and you struggle to be taken seriously.

A brainy friend will recognize your genius and help stimulate you intellectually.
    Plus, your smarty-pants friend will really appreciate your spontaneous, rebellious side!

#5 kita, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  6. Bird

Bird Happy Go Lucky

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    -
    Enneagram:
    -

You are a special, intuitive person, and not everyone deserves your amazing friendship.
    You don't do well with snark or sarcasm. You need a best friend who is as sensitive as you are!

Your best friend will likely share some of your passions, or at least understand them.
    More than anything else, you just want to be understood. Friendship, if nothing else, should be compassionate.

Lmao, I just love how ridiculous these are hahahaha

7. soulseeker

soulseeker Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    [​IMG]

8. Shai Gar

Shai Gar Guest

Is an ISTP/ENTJ cross.

9. NeverAmI

NeverAmI Satisclassifaction
    Retired Staff

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFP
    Enneagram:
    5w4

Yup, I need friends that help me not take myself so seriously.

10. ~jet

~jet Director of Space Exploration

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5 or 5w4, so/sp/sx
    This just about sums up my friend Angela (whom I only get to see maybe once a year, =P) ... still, I'm way more energetic around her.

11. OP
    Gaze

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFPishy

+1

12. whytiger

whytiger Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP

13. Siamese cat

Siamese cat Madame Cat strikes again

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    5w4

[​IMG]

14. Flavus Aquila

Flavus Aquila Finding My Place in the Sun
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ - A
    Enneagram:
    That's me on the right - and my ideal best friend on the left

:p

Attached Files:

15. KazeCraven

KazeCraven Graduated from Typology : May 2011
    Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    IEI
    Enneagram:
    6w5 sp/sx
    That kinda reminds me of the two men and a vase picture illusion.

Only, there's no men.

...And no vase.

16. Matariki

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    N/A
    Enneagram:
    N/A
    [​IMG]

17. Odyne

Odyne ===========
    Banned

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Enneagram:
    [​IMG]
    Your Ideal Best Friend is Smart

You are a smart cookie yourself, but it's hard for others to see that side of you.
    Your wild ways eclipse your brainpower, and you struggle to be taken seriously.

A brainy friend will recognize your genius and help stimulate you intellectually.
    Plus, your smarty-pants friend will really appreciate your spontaneous, rebellious side!

____

Oh, I absolutely LOVE smart. ;)