Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
What is your ideal best friend like?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatisyouridealbestfriendlikequiz/

Your Ideal Best Friend is Fun

You have a little trouble breaking out of your shell at times, and you need a little coaxing.
You are really a fun person yourself, but you are sometimes reluctant to let loose.

Your perfect best friend is outgoing and friendly. You're happy to be around a social butterfly.
A fun friend will recognize you for the treasure you are. You are the perfect complement to a total extrovert.

Last edited:

You have a little trouble breaking out of your shell at times, and you need a little coaxing.
You are really a fun person yourself, but you are sometimes reluctant to let loose.

Your perfect best friend is outgoing and friendly. You're happy to be around a social butterfly.
A fun friend will recognize you for the treasure you are. You are the perfect complement to a total extrovert.

So basically my ideal best friend will end up in a canal somewhere?

Your Ideal Best Friend is Sensitive

You are a special, intuitive person, and not everyone deserves your amazing friendship.
You don't do well with snark or sarcasm. You need a best friend who is as sensitive as you are!

Your best friend will likely share some of your passions, or at least understand them.
More than anything else, you just want to be understood. Friendship, if nothing else, should be compassionate.

----------------------------------------

I absolutely adore snark... and I'm rather insensitive.

So basically my ideal best friend will end up in a canal somewhere?

:m077::m182:

Your Ideal Best Friend is Smart

You are a smart cookie yourself, but it's hard for others to see that side of you.
Your wild ways eclipse your brainpower, and you struggle to be taken seriously.

A brainy friend will recognize your genius and help stimulate you intellectually.
Plus, your smarty-pants friend will really appreciate your spontaneous, rebellious side!

Last edited:

You are a special, intuitive person, and not everyone deserves your amazing friendship.
You don't do well with snark or sarcasm. You need a best friend who is as sensitive as you are!

Your best friend will likely share some of your passions, or at least understand them.
More than anything else, you just want to be understood. Friendship, if nothing else, should be compassionate.

Lmao, I just love how ridiculous these are hahahaha

sensitive.jpg

Yup, I need friends that help me not take myself so seriously.

This just about sums up my friend Angela (whom I only get to see maybe once a year, =P) ... still, I'm way more energetic around her.

fun.jpg

That's me on the right - and my ideal best friend on the left

:p

Attachments

• wedgetail-R.jpg
    wedgetail-R.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1
  • wedgetail-1.jpg
    wedgetail-1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
That kinda reminds me of the two men and a vase picture illusion.

Only, there's no men.

...And no vase.

sensitive.jpg

smart.jpg

Your Ideal Best Friend is Smart

You are a smart cookie yourself, but it's hard for others to see that side of you.
Your wild ways eclipse your brainpower, and you struggle to be taken seriously.

A brainy friend will recognize your genius and help stimulate you intellectually.
Plus, your smarty-pants friend will really appreciate your spontaneous, rebellious side!

____

Oh, I absolutely LOVE smart. ;)