What is the Normal IQ Range of INFJ? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What is the Normal IQ Range of INFJ?

Nope :neutral:

I know man, sorry, lol.

WeepyJampackedHornbill-small.gif

Since the 69 joke has been made already, then 420.

No, it's 80085.
INFJs very smart.

There are alot of topics/discussions online saying infj and intjs are intelligent (by this i mean IQ). Im just curious at to what extent/range. Being an infj my IQ is 130 but always thought what is IQ if its not useful. im just curious if its common for infjs to have high IQs, or for other Ni type users. And is this sometimes the reason why others dont understand us when we enjoy getting talks about certain topics like theories, the environment, politics, human relations, pyschology, medicine? Just want to know, whats the average IQ range of INFJs?
For an INFJ EQ is important not IQ(My point of wiev).My IQ is 111(not to high)

Reactions: Sandie33 and Ren
We read people mostly and IQ helps us with things like math

It's a bit more complicated than that I think, IQ captures more than pure logic. But I agree with you that the intelligence of the INFJ shines when you factor emotional depth into the equation (math pun not intended).

It's a bit more complicated than that I think, IQ captures more than pure logic. But I agree with you that the intelligence of the INFJ shines when you factor emotional depth into the equation (math pun not intended).
I know that but INFJ usually make choices based on feeling/moral code so a high EQ is good but high IQ would help us but not so high we don't make most of our decisions based on logic

The answer is 42.
It's always 42, and if it's not the right answer, that means the question is wrong.

Reactions: Ren
I know that but INFJ usually make choices based on feeling/moral code so a high EQ is good but high IQ would help us but not so high we don't make most of our decisions based on logic
Speak for yourself, LOL.
I have a decent IQ, but my social skills suck and I miss the obvious so often.

Reactions: Sandie33
Speak for yourself, LOL.
I have a decent IQ, but my social skills suck and I miss the obvious so often.

In what way do your social skills suck?

That would be quite unusual for an INFJ.

In what way do your social skills suck?

That would be quite unusual for an INFJ.

Extreme introvert. Don't have a memory for names, faces or dates, but I'll recognize anything mechanical, coded or determined from the last 20 years.

Reactions: Ren
Extreme introvert. Don't have a memory for names, faces or dates, but I'll recognize anything mechanical, coded or determined from the last 20 years.

Yeah, I was thinking a high level of introversion was a possible explanation.

Bad memory for dates/names is not uncommon for INFJs though ;)

Reactions: MoonFlier