What films do you want to see in 2018? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What films do you want to see in 2018?

What are the biggest remakes, prequels, or sequels you want to see in 2018?

• Total voters
Out of those mentioned in the poll - Pacific Rim Uprising and Incredibles 2 are the only ones I have a strong interest in. I'm sure I'll watch the Avengers movie at some point, but I am at best a casual MCU fan.

A Wrinkle in Time intrigues me. The preview looks awesome.

I'll go see the Han Solo standalone movie the day it comes out, even though early indications aren't great (re-shoots, director change etc). Rogue One had a lot of reported production issues too, and I still loved it.

Reactions: Gaze
One more - I honestly didn't know there was a new Tomb Raider movie coming out. Always cautious of video game adaptations, but a proper Lara Croft story could be excellent if similar in tone and substance to the recent games in the series.

Reactions: Gaze and Ginny
What films do you want to see this year?

Poll added. If a film you want to see is not listed, you can mention it here. You can check as many films as you like. :)

TCM meme.jpg

If you're wondering why this meme looks so terrible it's because I made it, just to answer this question :p

Can we add TV shows here? Because it just hit me that season 2 of Westworld is finally less than a month away. :mclap:

Reactions: Ginny
Don't we have a thread for this already? But honestly, I'm all for that.

I'll watch the New Girl finale soon. Last 6 eps :sob:

As for want to see, but not exactly current (the thread I meant before), now it's OuaT, then I'll binge Shadowhunters (pretty obvi, I know) and then it's time for GoT S4 cont.