What evidence do athiests need to believe in God? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What evidence do athiests need to believe in God?

Finding 'evidence' to prove God's existence is similar to finding evidence that a certain thing occured in a dream one might have had.

Furthermore, religion, and thus Gods, are oft structured in such a way as to negate/dismiss proof/evidence entirely.

They call it faith, I call it evolving loopholes.

Finding 'evidence' to prove God's existence is similar to finding evidence that a certain thing occured in a dream one might have had.

Furthermore, religion, and thus Gods, are oft structured in such a way as to negate/dismiss proof/evidence entirely.

They call it faith, I call it evolving loopholes.

Exactly. I find this notion of faith ridiculous. It is clearly designed to discourage people from thinking about it logically.

I'm especially annoyed by people who say that evidence against the existence of god is just god testing your faith. How deluded does a person have to be to fall for that.

If someone told you that you owed them 20 pound but you didn't remember how that could be. If they said to you, just have faith that it is so. You'd laugh in their face

^^ I was going to say that that wasn't a fair comparison, but then I realized that many churches ask for tithes or donations.