What does the avatar above you make you want to do? | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

What does the avatar above you make you want to do?

Touch my left boob. In a non sexual way.

Last edited:
Watch Anime about a cute girl who kicks ass and teaches engineering on the side.

Write a Harry Potter fanfiction, because that almost reminds me of Professor McGonnagal.

turn her out of the wind a little

Play in the rain ^.^

Breath pink hearts from my lungs.

Find my ancient Gameboy and the Pokemon Gold thing that I played on it.

(I got it when I was a kid, don't judge me.)

Watch Anime about a cute girl who kicks ass and teaches engineering on the side.

Story of my life. I get told all the time I should be an animu character.
Me and [MENTION=12211]Yatagarasu[/MENTION] should have our own series involving mecha, aliens, and cars. Because apparently Yatagarasu makes a good animu character too.

Green Seas avatar makes me want to hire a bard...

Reactions: Yatagarasu
Makes me want to match the collar to the cuffs.

Makes me wanna run out in the rain

Adopt a Great Pyrenees
(Yeah, I know the shirt's of a cat)

Deeply inhale and exhale.

Wonder about the location from the looks of those hills and trees. Ponder about the clouds and storm when the graves were opened and the veil torn.....instead of the now sunshine. Wonder why Barnabas? Why the tribe of Levi? Think about talking this morning about an Easter's sermon that was given years ago. Why was crucifixion so popular with the Romans? He was a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief. By His stripes we are healed. Makes me want to preach, but so few would listen or give ear. Think how the cross can stand for such horrible things, yet stand for such wonderful things. I resonate with the crosses and the sorrow.